.655 & .675 chokes for steel

figgy

Well motty if you can shoot geese at 50 yards and get clean kills with full chokes then good luck to you id rather try and get them in closer using Field craft but thats just me Seen to many using full chokes and shooting and wounding to many. IL just stick to 1/4 and 1/2 the geese can live another day ?

On 02/06/2018 at 13:11, UK fowler said:

I would look at the light full as it works very well in my invecta plus guns from memory it mic's at .705 iv not shot the mod choke but the light mod is a non starter totaly cr#p with any home loads I put in it

They work well they do the old .705s  i  have a inv +  briley in the bottom barrel of my o/u. Patterning is what decides the best choke though.

On 03/06/2018 at 20:48, Gerry78 said:

Well motty if you can shoot geese at 50 yards and get clean kills with full chokes then good luck to you id rather try and get them in closer using Field craft but thats just me Seen to many using full chokes and shooting and wounding to many. IL just stick to 1/4 and 1/2 the geese can live another day ?

If I waited for a goose under 50 yard I would probably only get a couple of shots a season if I was lucky