Tell me when

Dougy

No, it was a more of a morning walk than a training day. He's had 2 weeks of free rain, playing with other dogs and no discipline at all while we were away. So he seems to have forgot all the training, it's now just a matter of reminders of what he should be doing. His recall is not what it should be so the collar stays on. As you may see from the photo rabbit fence to one side and 6 yards a across a thick hedge and ditch the other, so he's kind of restricted as to wre he can escape. Was just doing a little retrieve,heeling and stop work. He's only 14 months and with all the tackle, so a kind of like a teenager with attitude at times.

Yes he could jump the fence but he doesn't know yet. ?

Edited by Dougy

On 02/06/2018 at 06:48, Mice! said:

looking nice, but are you telling me he hasn't been over that rabbit fence before?

Beyond that small hop of a fence are rabbits,Fox's , Muntjac and the odd fallow and with a nose and attitude that only a 15 month old lab has, I'm bloomin glad he hasn't gone over it. His recall not bad but it's got an override at the slightest wiff of , , , , , , , , , , , well anything really. Lol

On 02/06/2018 at 08:06, Fisheruk said:

Do you want a lawn mower Dougy?

I wish it was my garden, it's around 90 acres of woodland, and it's on the market. 

On 02/06/2018 at 19:19, Walker570 said:

Very nice intelligent looking dog.  Keep up the good work and you should have a good companion there   Miss not having one.

Thanks walker, too intelligent at times.