Tommy Robinson

Rewulf

44 minutes ago, AVB said:

The reality is that contempt of court is taken very seriously by judges as it undermines their authority. It is often a ‘go straight to jail, do not pass go, do not collect £200’ sentence and a relatively harsh one at that. 

People will have their own views on it but imo Robinson wasn’t treated any differently to anybody else convicted of the same thing, he was the cause of his own downfall and he is either dim for not realising the consequences of his actions or he knew what he was doing and got the result he wanted. 

The reality is that he set out to expose something  most of  the mainstream media doesnt like to go near, its simply not fashionable to report too harshly on crimes committed by non whites or migrants.
And if you think that comment is unrealistic, you only need look at the fact that its took 10 + years to get these crimes before the courts, the fact that these girls were largely ignored for so long, and the fact that there are many more similar cases in the pipeline.
People like TR have been trying to talk about it for YEARS ,and no one wanted to listen, because no one wanted to get lumped in with someone like him.
Now the reality is beginning to bite, and people in the street are beginning to wonder what is actually going on.
Is our MSM ignoring crimes committed by minorities ?
Are the police reluctant to investigate crimes committed by the same ?
This isnt just a UK problem by any means, my thread about Sweden shows exactly the same issues are Europe wide.
What is going on ?

10 minutes ago, Uilleachan said:

He didn't draw attention to it though, he's reacting after the fact and from what I've seen, is using the asian grooming gang issue to further his own cause, whatever that might be.    

I think his cause is obvious, he is exposing a section of UK society ,because others wont.
You dont have to agree with it, or be enamoured of his racism.
Its more of a free speech point than anything else, you say something that goes against 'policy' you are going to get hammered.
And thats not right.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, AVB said:

Why didn't he just wait a couple of days until the trial was over then? He could have broadcast as much as he liked and wouldn't now be spending 13 months inside. Unless of course he wanted to get arrested in order to bring attention to his cause. As I said before either dim (the first instance) or smart (the second instance).  

Like I said earlier, I couldn't care less that he broke a law or if he's 'Dim or Smart'.  I just admire the fact that he wears his heart on his sleeve when it comes to addressing PC issues that our elected lot dare not open their mouths (Truthfully) about.

4 hours ago, Rewulf said:

The reality is that he set out to expose something  most of  the mainstream media doesnt like to go near, its simply not fashionable to report too harshly on crimes committed by non whites or migrants.
And if you think that comment is unrealistic, you only need look at the fact that its took 10 + years to get these crimes before the courts, the fact that these girls were largely ignored for so long, and the fact that there are many more similar cases in the pipeline.
People like TR have been trying to talk about it for YEARS ,and no one wanted to listen, because no one wanted to get lumped in with someone like him.
Now the reality is beginning to bite, and people in the street are beginning to wonder what is actually going on.
Is our MSM ignoring crimes committed by minorities ?
Are the police reluctant to investigate crimes committed by the same ?
This isnt just a UK problem by any means, my thread about Sweden shows exactly the same issues are Europe wide.
What is going on ?

I think his cause is obvious, he is exposing a section of UK society ,because others wont.
You dont have to agree with it, or be enamoured of his racism.
Its more of a free speech point than anything else, you say something that goes against 'policy' you are going to get hammered.
And thats not right.

Very well written post, personally I think TR is an islamiphobic which is narrow minded at best and I find unsavoury, but that is beside the point and in my opinion pales into insignificance compared to what is happening in this country with regards freedom of speech and discrimination against the average person on the street, I think it's genuinely frightening the way our culture is being dismantled and the loss of the fundamental principles our society has been based on.

7 hours ago, KB1 said:

A large percentage of these 'scumbags' wouldn't be on trial if it wasn't for people like TR constantly on their case, so it could be argued that a few hundred grand is a risk worth taking when looking at the bigger picture.

"... a few hundred grand"  =. the cost of a re-trial... ,,,,,     You must be joking. One could safely wager that the scumbags,,, er, sorry, I will rephrase that.... The Defendants, will be on legal aid, aka   team of legal sharks + QCs burying their snouts. Perhaps a sum nearer the Millions rather than the Thousands already. 

Anybody know the names of their briefs...?????

10 minutes ago, harkom said:

"... a few hundred grand"  =. the cost of a re-trial... ,,,,,     You must be joking. One could safely wager that the scumbags,,, er, sorry, I will rephrase that.... The Defendants, will be on legal aid, aka   team of legal sharks + QCs burying their snouts. Perhaps a sum nearer the Millions rather than the Thousands already. 

Anybody know the names of their briefs...?????

Cant argue with that…..

I actually listened to the full non edited recording and at no time did Tommy  Robinson put a foot wrong he used the word alledged  on numerous occasions and read the names of the defendent's out from a local already published newspaper report. Nothing he said was different from the already published report. The D notice was not put on the trial it was put on Mr Robinson's trial. As i also understand the actual trial of the defendents was over at this stage and in fact it was a summing up court appearance.. Mr Robinson did ask for his own solicitor but was made to have the court one. Lots of things here add up to a very suspect future for anyone who dares to question what we find wrong in our present society. Be very afraid..... I believe it will get worse and those of us that love our country are about to witness some very unpleasant things. from Auntie.☹️

As a footnote his family have just had their planned visit to Hull prison cancelled by the authorities, so no one appears to have seen him and there is speculation that he may not now even be in Hull prison.

Edited by 100milesaway
PS

Why didn't he just wait a couple of days until the trial was over then? He could have broadcast as much as he liked and wouldn't now be spending 13 months inside. Unless of course he wanted to get arrested in order to bring attention to his cause. As I said before either dim (the first instance) or smart (the second instance).  

On the money.

That said, what he says is largely accurate, in my opinion. He highlights an issue which many seem happy to ignore or sweep under the carpet. Whether he is stupid or smarter, than many believe, is almost irrelevant.

Hans Christian Andersen never did reveal what happened to the boy who shouted that the Emperor had no clothes on. He just said that Emperor's procession carried on regardless. But I suppose we can guess the child wouldn't have been exactly popular with the authorities.

5 hours ago, AVB said:

There is a demonstration in London in support of Tommy next Saturday 9th June. Who from PW will be going to show their support? 

I' not sure that alot who have posted on here support Tommy Robinson, personally I think he has an agenda purely against Muslims, which i think is very small minded at best, however that doesn't mean he hasn't got a point with some of his reporting and I think what has riled alot of people is the way the establishment appears to have tried to shut him up for bringing attention to uncomfortable truths, whether that's right or wrong I don't know as I haven't looked enough into it, but that's my opinion and I must admit it appears fishy as they've certainly come down on him like a ton of bricks, while others have been aloud to get away with alot worse for many years, there's nothing like hypocrisy to cause anger amongst people.

On 29/05/2018 at 10:54, loriusgarrulus said:

Part of my problem with him is:

Would he have been trying to report if it was a white paedefile grooming gang or white slave traffickers. Does he genuinly believe in what he is trying to do or is it that he is a racist and this is part of his agenda.

Problem is, there are no "white" grooming gangs, operating on the scale of the ones he,s protesting against!  But so far, gangs have been prosecuted in more than15 English towns and cities, and I believe that there are at least that number of ongoing police investigations.....and whilst Rotherham and Rochdale had major press coverage, the last few, like Newcastle, had virtually no Press coverage! I am lead to believe that 9 defendants in Newcastle got suspended sentences! Unbelievable! It seem that mass rapes and abuses are no longer worth coverage in the papers or electronic media! And that is what Robinson was trying to bring to your attention when arrested! You might dislike the man, or his politics,  but there should be no cover-ups of these gangs, regardless of who they are! 

On 03/06/2018 at 07:38, 12gauge82 said:

I' not sure that alot who have posted on here support Tommy Robinson, personally I think he has an agenda purely against Muslims, which i think is very small minded at best, however that doesn't mean he hasn't got a point with some of his reporting and I think what has riled alot of people is the way the establishment appears to have tried to shut him up for bringing attention to uncomfortable truths, whether that's right or wrong I don't know as I haven't looked enough into it, but that's my opinion and I must admit it appears fishy as they've certainly come down on him like a ton of bricks, while others have been aloud to get away with alot worse for many years, there's nothing like hypocrisy to cause anger amongst people.

"uncomfortable truths" is a nice way of saying mass rapes and abuses! That,s what they are!

On 31/05/2018 at 21:19, 100milesaway said:

I actually listened to the full non edited recording and at no time did Tommy  Robinson put a foot wrong he used the word alledged  on numerous occasions and read the names of the defendent's out from a local already published newspaper report. Nothing he said was different from the already published report. The D notice was not put on the trial it was put on Mr Robinson's trial. As i also understand the actual trial of the defendents was over at this stage and in fact it was a summing up court appearance.. Mr Robinson did ask for his own solicitor but was made to have the court one. Lots of things here add up to a very suspect future for anyone who dares to question what we find wrong in our present society. Be very afraid..... I believe it will get worse and those of us that love our country are about to witness some very unpleasant things. from Auntie.☹️

As a footnote his family have just had their planned visit to Hull prison cancelled by the authorities, so no one appears to have seen him and there is speculation that he may not now even be in Hull prison.

CORRECT in every detail!

7 hours ago, pinfireman said:

Problem is, there are no "white" grooming gangs, operating on the scale of the ones he,s protesting against!  But so far, gangs have been prosecuted in more than15 English towns and cities, and I believe that there are at least that number of ongoing police investigations.....and whilst Rotherham and Rochdale had major press coverage, the last few, like Newcastle, had virtually no Press coverage! I am lead to believe that 9 defendants in Newcastle got suspended sentences! Unbelievable! It seem that mass rapes and abuses are no longer worth coverage in the papers or electronic media! And that is what Robinson was trying to bring to your attention when arrested! You might dislike the man, or his politics,  but there should be no cover-ups of these gangs, regardless of who they are! 

"uncomfortable truths" is a nice way of saying mass rapes and abuses! That,s what they are!

CORRECT in every detail!

Unfortunately yours is not.

The head of Northumbria police said "... they came from diverse backgrounds including Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Iranian, Iraqi, Kurdish, Turkish, Albania and Eastern European. " It was also widely reported HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE,ARE YOU GETTING THE PICTURE?

Did you even try to google Newcastle grooming and gang? The uncomfortable truth for some is that Robinson was just pushing his own racist agenda.

53 minutes ago, henry d said:

The head of Northumbria police said "... they came from diverse backgrounds including Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Iranian, Iraqi, Kurdish, Turkish, Albania and Eastern European. " It was also widely reported HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE,ARE YOU GETTING THE PICTURE?

Did you even try to google Newcastle grooming and gang? The uncomfortable truth for some is that Robinson was just pushing his own racist agenda.

So someone telling how it is, is now racist?

3 minutes ago, old'un said:

Thats pretty much the attitude of some people .
They hear something they dont like, or it goes against their rosy idea of integration, and its a 'racist' ideology.

I dont doubt for one moment that TR is racist, most people have a bit of racism in them to varying degrees, or their attitudes may change over time, depending on their experiences.
TR s experiences in the melting pot of his home town have made him the person he is today, and put him where he is today.
So hes a racist, is that illegal ? Have you walked in his shoes, do you know his life ?
Many of the worst racists Ive personally known have NOT been white.

At the end of the day ,all of those girls were abused ,raped and degraded, their experiences at the hands of those 'men' will forever taint their lives.
Will it make them racists? Would that be justified? Or again is the racism element of this more important than the crimes of the perps, and the crimes that didnt get reported or bought to justice , because the authorities were scared of being called racists, and more worried about their careers than the people they are supposed to protect ?
Im sick to the back teeth of people getting offended, because their rose tinted idea of diversity isnt working how they think it should.
And the criminal element of minorities are treated with kid gloves, so as not to upset the diversity agenda.
Its having completely the opposite effect, in making certain racial types seem untouchable.
As a result, crime is spiraling out of control.
You will reap what you sow.

My view is the most worrying thing that appears to have come out of all this is we no longer live in a free country, that TR is racist (imho) and even the fact that  the grooming gangs are 84% Asian despite only accounting for 7% of the population is in my opinion the smaller issue here (although obviously still a huge issue and I feel for the victims of the vile crimes commited). The grooming gangs were aloud to continue offending for fear of the authorities being called racist if they highlighted the cultural issues of this specific crime, when freedom of speech and expression are taken away nothing can be honestly discussed and issues will grow unchecked leaving hatred and resentment to grow as has happened in this case, I fear we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg here and worry where we as a country are heading in the future.

6 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

My view is the most worrying thing that appears to have come out of all this is we no longer live in a free country, that TR is racist (imho) and even the fact that  the grooming gangs are 84% Asian despite only accounting for 7% of the population is in my opinion the smaller issue here (although obviously still a huge issue and I feel for the victims of the vile crimes commited). The grooming gangs were aloud to continue offending for fear of the authorities being called racist if they highlighted the cultural issues of this specific crime, when freedom of speech and expression are taken away nothing can be honestly discussed and issues will grow unchecked leaving hatred and resentment to grow as has happened in this case, I fear we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg here and worry where we as a country are heading in the future.

This.

2 hours ago, henry d said:

And what do these 'diverse' backgrounds have in common?  

The sad truth on the reporting is that this sort of thing is hardly news now.

He's not following a racist agenda, his agenda is Islamism .  You may hence decide to call him Islamophobic but then the former Labour MP, Ann Cryer, who tried largely in vain to highlight issues such as FGM and forced marriage in her constituency was called Islamophobic.  Tommy Robinson did work for a while at Quiliam alongside the likes of another anti-Islamist and former jihadi Maajid Nawaz.

Edited by yod dropper

16 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

the fact that  the grooming gangs are 84% Asian despite only accounting for 7% of the population 

I think we'll understand what you mean here but this has been part of the problem.  The correct phrase would be more along the lines of 'Pakistani Muslim', not 'Asian'. Even the BBC will now often use this phrase, something like 'mainly Pakistani Muslim heritage'.  Lord SIngh wrote an open letter and spoke up about the phrase 'Asian' as his Sikh community was being associated and targeted as a result of others being afraid of the truth.

47 minutes ago, old'un said:

Because it was dealt with by the courts, it was reported in the press and the knee jerk reaction is that poor old Tommy has been wrongly punished as he was telling it like it is. Testicles, he was pushing it because it would get him the oxygen of press coverage so the gammons of this world would be up in arms and believe all the falsehoods being touted by the far right as I`m sure everyone here can see that pinfire has been told or believes that there was little reporting, that is rubbish as proved above with the links. I would also like to know where he got the news about suspended sentences.

Finally and quite importantly of all the respondents above how many have pointed to the great job Northumbria police are doing to clear up the streets of the west end of Newcastle? No one mentioning the 550 facing deportation the 200 warnings, 60 taxi drivers suspended, the 90 convictions to date, eight gangs being actively disrupted in their activities, 60 premises raided, hundreds of vulnerable young people identified and therefore at less risk, well done them for not being controlled by political correctness or a soft approach. I can only imagine the chaos they have caused to a lot of the ethnic communities across the west road area since they started in 2014 and after getting good solid funding a year later.

23 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

when freedom of speech and expression are taken away nothing can be honestly discussed and issues will grow unchecked leaving hatred and resentment to grow

23 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

This.

Works both ways though, would you want freedom of speech for those advocating sharia?

Final link for you all

5 minutes ago, henry d said:

would you want freedom of speech for those advocating sharia?

With respect HD, they already do,  as some people in the midlands are fully aware.

You read widely, that is obvious, but you do not live/work in some parts of Leicester, Nottingham, Bradford, or  Birmingham.  Those that do or have are fully aware of the situation in these areas.