Tommy Robinson

Rewulf

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

Thats pretty much the attitude of some people .
They hear something they dont like, or it goes against their rosy idea of integration, and its a 'racist' ideology.

I dont doubt for one moment that TR is racist, most people have a bit of racism in them to varying degrees, or their attitudes may change over time, depending on their experiences.
TR s experiences in the melting pot of his home town have made him the person he is today, and put him where he is today.
So hes a racist, is that illegal ? Have you walked in his shoes, do you know his life ?
Many of the worst racists Ive personally known have NOT been white.

At the end of the day ,all of those girls were abused ,raped and degraded, their experiences at the hands of those 'men' will forever taint their lives.
Will it make them racists? Would that be justified? Or again is the racism element of this more important than the crimes of the perps, and the crimes that didnt get reported or bought to justice , because the authorities were scared of being called racists, and more worried about their careers than the people they are supposed to protect ?
Im sick to the back teeth of people getting offended, because their rose tinted idea of diversity isnt working how they think it should.
And the criminal element of minorities are treated with kid gloves, so as not to upset the diversity agenda.
Its having completely the opposite effect, in making certain racial types seem untouchable.
As a result, crime is spiraling out of control.
You will reap what you sow.

I may be wrong, but isn't his wife black or mixed race?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, henry d said:

Because it was dealt with by the courts, it was reported in the press and the knee jerk reaction is that poor old Tommy has been wrongly punished as he was telling it like it is. Testicles, he was pushing it because it would get him the oxygen of press coverage so the gammons of this world would be up in arms and believe all the falsehoods being touted by the far right as I`m sure everyone here can see that pinfire has been told or believes that there was little reporting, that is rubbish as proved above with the links. I would also like to know where he got the news about suspended sentences.

And ? 
Pinfire got it wrong, you hate the far right with a passion, because it conflicts with your politics/worldview , it doesnt deflect from the bigger picture.
These crimes happen, and they are just beginning to be prosecuted in the last few years, despite being known about, and ignored, for the last 2 decades at least !
So complain about the far rights falsehoods as much as you like, yesterdays 'lies' become tomorrows embarrassing truths.

11 minutes ago, henry d said:

Finally and quite importantly of all the respondents above how many have pointed to the great job Northumbria police are doing to clear up the streets of the west end of Newcastle? No one mentioning the 550 facing deportation the 200 warnings, 60 taxi drivers suspended, the 90 convictions to date, eight gangs being actively disrupted in their activities, 60 premises raided, hundreds of vulnerable young people identified and therefore at less risk, well done them for not being controlled by political correctness or a soft approach. I can only imagine the chaos they have caused to a lot of the ethnic communities across the west road area since they started in 2014 and after getting good solid funding a year later.

Wow ! The police , doing their job, without prejudice , who'd have thought it.

13 minutes ago, henry d said:

Works both ways though, would you want freedom of speech for those advocating sharia?

Final link for you all

So are you saying people DONT advocate sharia, because Im sure they do , quite frequently.
But its ok , its their culture.

And what that link is supposed to be Im not sure, left wing humour ?

4 minutes ago, Penelope said:

I may be wrong, but isn't his wife black or mixed race?

Ive no idea.
It wouldnt surprise me if she was.
If she is a different 'race ' to him , does that mean he is not a racist?

Maybe she doesnt like muslims either.
But this is the issue, what exactly is racism ?
I know muslims who dont like muslims, because they are a different race ,nationality, tribe, or even social class.
My ex wife refused to talk to some of my other Pakistani friends because she could tell  ' with a look ' they were pindus (peasants)
I cant even put down here what she thought of kalas (black people)

You see racism has become this catch all term, that has lost its meaning in the 'real'  world.

Maybe Tommy Robinson doesnt really have racist views, maybe hes got muslim friends, but just doesnt like what some people of that faith do.
I dont like what some christians do, or jews, does that make me racist ?
Im not bothered enough to find out what his views really are, what Im interested in, is the fact he is not allowed to have those views without being censored.
I know a lot of people will say 'Its hate crime' and we cant have that in our society, which is understandable.
But where does free speech move into hate crime, and does it work  both ways ?
I dont think it does, it seems weird that hate crime seems to be (in most peoples eyes) the domain of white people, when in reality, I would say more hatred comes from non whites, but thats just me.

41 minutes ago, henry d said:

Works both ways though, would you want freedom of speech for those advocating sharia?

There's a certain irony here.  Al-Muhajiroun were at the Royal Anglian parade that was the catalyst for the creation of the EDL.  Looking and contrasting what they and the ADL advocate and the degree of freedom of speech and broad hounding they have received sort of proves Tommy Robinson's point - it doesn't work both ways.

I take quite a simple view. I interpret an ‘ism’ as a generalisation of a sector of the community  for example:

Insinuating that all Pakistanis are Rapist is racist.

Saying that xxxx, who happens to be a Pakistani, who was convicted of rape, isn’t racist.

Saying that yyyyy (who hasn’t been convicted of anything) who happens to be a Pakistani is therfore a rapist, is racist.

Not giving a Jewish person a job because he isn’t qualified isn’t racist. 

Not giving a person a job because he is Jewish is racist. 

1 hour ago, yod dropper said:

I think we'll understand what you mean here but this has been part of the problem.  The correct phrase would be more along the lines of 'Pakistani Muslim', not 'Asian'. Even the BBC will now often use this phrase, something like 'mainly Pakistani Muslim heritage'.  Lord SIngh wrote an open letter and spoke up about the phrase 'Asian' as his Sikh community was being associated and targeted as a result of others being afraid of the truth.

Spot on and with regards this particular crime it is clearly a cultural issue that raises the offending rates amongst that particular ethnic group to balance that, there are I'm sure crimes that other ethnic predominantly carry out, the point here is however, that if it can't be honestly and openly discussed, as has been the case with the grooming gangs, the offending will continue and countless victims will suffr, again as has already happened in this case. What the left can't seem to understand is that by continuing their agenda of blocking freedom of speech, it drives the right and more worryingly the far right behind closed doors, the western world has had enough, look at the result of brexit, trump election and most recently Italy's election, what happens when the people's wishes are still ignored? Will we see the BNP in charge? The fourth Reich? I seriously hope not but I think what we're seeing is the UK at the beginnng of a knife edge, which side we land on will depend on our politicians listening to it' people.

2 hours ago, henry d said:

Absolutely,
As long as we also have equal freedom of speech for those who would inform us of what life would be like under sharia law.
Ideally followed by a one-time national referendum as to whether any such parallel legal system should be allowed to exist anywhere in the UK.

5 hours ago, henry d said:

Unfortunately yours is not.

The head of Northumbria police said "... they came from diverse backgrounds including Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Iranian, Iraqi, Kurdish, Turkish, Albania and Eastern European. " It was also widely reported HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE,ARE YOU GETTING THE PICTURE?

Did you even try to google Newcastle grooming and gang? The uncomfortable truth for some is that Robinson was just pushing his own racist agenda.

Diverse backgrounds, BUT WHAT DO THEY HAVE IN COMMON? Are you illiterate?  It,s NOTHING to do with race, but Everything to do with religion!!!!! What don,t you understand?

On 31/05/2018 at 13:37, Rewulf said:

The reality is that he set out to expose something  most of  the mainstream media doesnt like to go near, its simply not fashionable to report too harshly on crimes committed by non whites or migrants.
And if you think that comment is unrealistic, you only need look at the fact that its took 10 + years to get these crimes before the courts, the fact that these girls were largely ignored for so long, and the fact that there are many more similar cases in the pipeline.
People like TR have been trying to talk about it for YEARS ,and no one wanted to listen, because no one wanted to get lumped in with someone like him.
Now the reality is beginning to bite, and people in the street are beginning to wonder what is actually going on.
Is our MSM ignoring crimes committed by minorities ?
Are the police reluctant to investigate crimes committed by the same ?
This isnt just a UK problem by any means, my thread about Sweden shows exactly the same issues are Europe wide.
What is going on ?

I think his cause is obvious, he is exposing a section of UK society ,because others wont.
You dont have to agree with it, or be enamoured of his racism.
Its more of a free speech point than anything else, you say something that goes against 'policy' you are going to get hammered.
And thats not right.

CORRECT!

On 31/05/2018 at 20:12, 12gauge82 said:

Very well written post, personally I think TR is an islamiphobic which is narrow minded at best and I find unsavoury, but that is beside the point and in my opinion pales into insignificance compared to what is happening in this country with regards freedom of speech and discrimination against the average person on the street, I think it's genuinely frightening the way our culture is being dismantled and the loss of the fundamental principles our society has been based on.

Islamaphobe? It,s those followers of that religion who are the VAST majority of grooming gangs in Britain....and the only  minority who completely fail to integrate into British society....

4 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Thats pretty much the attitude of some people .
They hear something they dont like, or it goes against their rosy idea of integration, and its a 'racist' ideology.

I dont doubt for one moment that TR is racist, most people have a bit of racism in them to varying degrees, or their attitudes may change over time, depending on their experiences.
TR s experiences in the melting pot of his home town have made him the person he is today, and put him where he is today.
So hes a racist, is that illegal ? Have you walked in his shoes, do you know his life ?
Many of the worst racists Ive personally known have NOT been white.

At the end of the day ,all of those girls were abused ,raped and degraded, their experiences at the hands of those 'men' will forever taint their lives.
Will it make them racists? Would that be justified? Or again is the racism element of this more important than the crimes of the perps, and the crimes that didnt get reported or bought to justice , because the authorities were scared of being called racists, and more worried about their careers than the people they are supposed to protect ?
Im sick to the back teeth of people getting offended, because their rose tinted idea of diversity isnt working how they think it should.
And the criminal element of minorities are treated with kid gloves, so as not to upset the diversity agenda.
Its having completely the opposite effect, in making certain racial types seem untouchable.
As a result, crime is spiraling out of control.
You will reap what you sow.

Absolutely spot on! 

3 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

My view is the most worrying thing that appears to have come out of all this is we no longer live in a free country, that TR is racist (imho) and even the fact that  the grooming gangs are 84% Asian despite only accounting for 7% of the population is in my opinion the smaller issue here (although obviously still a huge issue and I feel for the victims of the vile crimes commited). The grooming gangs were aloud to continue offending for fear of the authorities being called racist if they highlighted the cultural issues of this specific crime, when freedom of speech and expression are taken away nothing can be honestly discussed and issues will grow unchecked leaving hatred and resentment to grow as has happened in this case, I fear we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg here and worry where we as a country are heading in the future.

84% is on the low side!

3 hours ago, yod dropper said:

I think we'll understand what you mean here but this has been part of the problem.  The correct phrase would be more along the lines of 'Pakistani Muslim', not 'Asian'. Even the BBC will now often use this phrase, something like 'mainly Pakistani Muslim heritage'.  Lord SIngh wrote an open letter and spoke up about the phrase 'Asian' as his Sikh community was being associated and targeted as a result of others being afraid of the truth.

Those involved are NOT Sikhs, Nor Hindus.......strange as it may seem to the rose-tinted spectacle wearers on here, but they come from countries where the  religion is Islam........and a dislike of Islam is NOT racist! It,s a religion, NOT a race!  A religion that fails to realise we live in the 21st Century, and not the 8th!