Pointless Kitchen Knives...

HW95J

I think he’ll find it is the number of people willing to stab each other which is causing ‘ a soaring loss of life.’ 

Our authorities and state seem to have a gift for blaming the tool rather than addressing the problem. I can see them now, sitting round a table....’ I know, let’s pick the easiest route of appearing to be doing something about it.’

As well as selling new child proof knives, are they going to demand all knives are "safetied-up" retrospectively? We should all grow beards too thereby making razors obsolete. Mrs W looks very fetching with legs like a young chimp. 

Do these people even think before they open their stupid mouths?

1 minute ago, walshie said:

As well as selling new child proof knives, are they going to demand all knives are "safetied-up" retrospectively? We should all grow beards too thereby making razors obsolete. Mrs W looks very fetching with legs like a young chimp. 

Do these people even think before they open their stupid mouths?

Any pictures?:rolleyes:

Apparently the picture is of him 'demonstrating how the knives could be ground down'. Both of them still have points though, so we're just having to stretch our imaginations. The real suggestion here seems to be that other people grind their knives down. 

A round ended knife will cut just as well at the end if the end is sharpened. Anyone with access to a grindstone or even a wet stone can turn a butter knife into a lethal weapon. Taking the points off kitchen knives won't stop the scrotes from manufacturing lethal weapons, when a piece of broken glass and bit of gaffa tape can be used to kill someone.

18 minutes ago, fern01 said:

How can someone attain such high office when they are so stupid they don't even know they are stupid?

Because his PC liberal credentials are impeccable. You don't get to the top nowadays by showing common sense. 

Now don't jump on me for this ,but , I believe that a lot of fatal stabbings are in domestic situations , and are " spur of the moment" type murders , having to take a knife into the garage to grind a point on to it would certainly give you time to think and calm down.I also don't think that it would stop gang related stabbings , but , it might lessen the numbers a little.

3 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Now don't jump on me for this ,but , I believe that a lot of fatal stabbings are in domestic situations , and are " spur of the moment" type murders , having to take a knife into the garage to grind a point on to it would certainly give you time to think and calm down.I also don't think that it would stop gang related stabbings , but , it might lessen the numbers a little.

You can stab someone with a spoon if you push it hard enough. 

Unless he attaches a bloody huge rubber ball / knob on the end you could still be stabbed with it.