Guess the Pellet #6

Newbie to this

6 minutes ago, ditchman said:

got to be a target pellet which one i dont know....look a bit Bisley'ish.............AA are a better quality...:hmm:

They are Bisley and they aren't the best so I still have almost a full tin and don't use them.

Screenshot_20180529-121349.png.e796850cd555e134a5fd85036d295d4b.png

I have one more left which are also a wad cutter I will post it up if you are all game.

6 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

They are Bisley and they aren't the best so I still have almost a full tin and don't use them.

Screenshot_20180529-121349.png.e796850cd555e134a5fd85036d295d4b.png

I have one more left which are also a wad cutter I will post it up if you are all game.

you need fun plinking then, shoot up some tin cans, might not be able to pick your spot but still fun.

and without a picture are your other wad cutters rws hobby?

8 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i remember them....im surprised they didnt work very well.........anyone really know why they didnt........technically they were a sabot round did the skin detatch from the round properly ?

No they stayed in one piece, supposed to be less drag in the barrel, and lighter so they came out faster.
The steel core was supposed to hit hard ect ...

In reality they were inaccurate, fouled the barrel with plastic and were beyond the pocket of most of us.

My Gamo Compact actually gets on quite well with Bisley Practice-  which is fortunate as they're only 3.99 or so on Uttings. Made by H&N and I've never really had issues with quality/deformed pellets. RWS hobby on the other hand....