Over and under

welshwanderer

1 hour ago, welshwanderer said:

Hi, looking for a over and under shotgun, don’t really want to spend to much on it , mainly going to use it for rough shooting, any Suggestions would great 

hello, let me be the first to mention rabbit bosher on here, he will sort you out, or go on gun watch and look up at kettering northhants

I’d avoid the Baikla they tend to be to low in the comb and short in the stock for most people.  Que all the fans that have or have mates who won x y z with one and made the guys with expensive gun looks stupid.  

My advice is at this price point buy on condition availability of parts and gun fit.  There are some great older guns out there that are really good to shoot but have no parts available when they break they are expensive to repair as parts must be made not bought and fitted. 

On 29/05/2018 at 21:29, welshwanderer said:

Hi, looking for a over and under shotgun, don’t really want to spend to much on it , mainly going to use it for rough shooting, any Suggestions would great 

Come and visit us in Cwmbran.

I'm sure I have something to suit and always deals for PW members. 

Pm me for contact details but my shop is the one in Pontnewydd.

Edd