looking for a new cordless/ battery sds drill

Cant hit them all

currently got a hilti TE 6 36v th it's about 7 years old now looking to replace it  any recommendations on other cordless sds drill  its not to be used every day but probably 2 to 3 times a months max  for drilling through walls and concrete to install rawl bolts or is hilti about good as it gets

We use Hilti at my work, it is used daily for exactly the tasks you described and more, and does a great job. The new cordless Hiltis are Li-ion and also, if I remember correctly, our boss got a deal from the Hilti rep and traded in some older tools against the new stuff. Probably depends on your relationship with your local Hilti shop and how much you spend of course! 

Further to my last post, I also highly rate makita 18v cordless tools and use these at home!

The wise choice .and one that most (vast majority ) make is to commit to a brand so you can  build up different tools and batteries .

That way when you fancy a different tool you can buy it bare (ie no charger or batteries)if you want. And its a lot cheaper . (I fanied a 18v hedge trimmer last night. Cost me £69  only bare ) 

Makita are the number one with the biggest and best range of tools across the planet. 

i pulled more to the makita or dewalt for the moment due to cost against hilti for new batteries at 115 pound each so two would take me to £230,  for not much about 60/ £90 pound more i could by a makita or dewalt  and have a new machine with warranty. At the end of the day the hilti is about 7 years old so it could die a week later after buying new batteries. 

Edited by Cant hit them all