So what would you do?

old'un

Shame it was not against a trained special forces soldier who could turn the blade and do away the piece of scum. Be a nice video if he was laid out with it sticking out of his own body.

Will probably get compo and a payout because he was nearly knocked off his bike.

14 minutes ago, timmytree said:

Whoever filmed it should have run the attacker over. 

I'm not going to mention ethnicity. 

I am going to say that a people of a certain background make up less than 20% of inner London population but are involved in 80% of knife and gun crime.

Now now, you know you are not allowed to mention the elephant in the room, it's not PC.

4 minutes ago, Scully said:

Plenty of info' for the police to go on; shouldn't be too long 'til his door is knocked on. No doubt the police will advise him to have the point ground down a tad. 

I doubt that the Police will even investigate it. Just look at the Thwaites Brewery/Lancashire Police debacle, the Ch. Con. has promised arrests  !  Yeah OK. They are called 'Travellers' for a reason. 

Another thought that crossed my mind was, what if it happened to you and you had all your shooting gear (gun) in the car? I’m not talking about shooting the attacker:hmm: but running off and leaving your gun in the car.

Typical over reaction. The cyclist after being clearly wronged by the motorist is merely using a knife; which he carries as part of his culture, to tap on the driver's window to engage him in conversation.

Edited by TriBsa

1 minute ago, 12gauge82 said:

I haven't seen a video and don' t know if he was in a position to, like stuck in traffic but if I felt my or others life was in jeprodey i wouldn't hesitate using my car as a weapon as a last resort

+1 the car is the best weapon.

there are places in London that are know go areas we have to have transport police just for the lads to get out the vans. It’s a different world and it’s are capital.

The video made the evening news, the majority of people who see it won't be surprised. It's yet another example of out of control, feral thugs that are blighting big cities.

There is a solution but the PC morons, liberals and do gooders can't bring themselves to admit the problem let alone address it.