Nice

AVB

Wow! That is nice. Having said that, i've had a mooch in an associates Tesla, and what a cracking bit of kit. Not without it's tech issues, as we found out with a bad signal area.... Having said that, i'd buy one today if i could afford one! ?

5 minutes ago, Snoozer said:

Nothing like a bit of Carbon Fiber to get the juices flowing ?

all you need is a brush to clear the road when you hit something ...or they hit you..............nice car tho'...trouble is when you have a nice car there are always jealous people who feel good damaging what you worked hard for in the first place.........

37 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Don't know where it is but those two yellow kerb stones look threatening but if you can afford one of those whats a parking ticket or four ? 

If I could afford that just think how many days shooting I could pay for instead.

US$2.1 million. 

It’s in Tokyo. 

51 minutes ago, ditchman said:

if i lived in Tokyo i would have a beat up old landrover with scabby railway sleepers for bumpers.............................that would be soooo cooool ..

Well I also saw this yesterday. Not exactly beaten up though. 

EE948F81-B540-4A53-BE6D-2883913B15B6.jpeg

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

if i lived in Tokyo i would have a beat up old landrover with scabby railway sleepers for bumpers.............................that would be soooo cooool ..:lol::cool1:

I'll join you ditchy.   Big set of cow horns across the front.....YEEEEHAAAAAAAAARRRR!!!!!