FINALLY!!

atyl1972

I'm going to add a mod, probably a Huggett Belita, when I go hunting for the first time I'll check the sound but it is fairly quiet anyway to be fair, the scope is a cracker, Optisan EVX 3-12x44ir, absolutely love it, as soon as I zero I'll send pics, beware this is my 1st air rifle so ? expect too tighter groups but I'll try my best. 

1 minute ago, atyl1972 said:

I'm going to add a mod, probably a Huggett Belita, when I go hunting for the first time I'll check the sound but it is fairly quiet anyway to be fair, the scope is a cracker, Optisan EVX 3-12x44ir, absolutely love it, as soon as I zero I'll send pics, beware this is my 1st air rifle so ? expect too tighter groups but I'll try my best. 

Just make sure you mention the wind, sun in your eyes, dodgy pellets etc and you'll be fine. :good:

swapped a double 20 tother month for a Webley raider 10 plus dive bottle  from my daughters boyfriend .. a tad heavy for me to lug about so I let my lad use it ..tellee what them old airguns

have come on a bit from the cadets and cadet majors of my youth..he is taking pigeons and wabbits at really impressive ranges ...( he don't know it yet but I'm giving it him for his birthday )

and with the sound mod .well I mean ..I break wind louder

12 hours ago, DC177 said:

I have a Huggett Belita for sale.

How much?

12 hours ago, Ultrastu said:

Think the wild cats have a 20 x 1 mm thread. Not the usual 1/2 unf .

Though you can get converters. 

Yes, here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FX-Bobcat-1-2-UNF-PCP-SHROUD-ADAPTOR-FXBW-2/222997579622?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

Can do PP. Problem is that it is a moderator so must be delivered by special courier or hand-to-hand, which will add cost, at least petrol. Come back if you don't fancy the shroud option. 

Just now, DC177 said:

Can do PP. Problem is that it is a moderator so must be delivered by special courier or hand-to-hand, which will add cost, at least petrol. Come back if you don't fancy the shroud option. 

Ok fair point, my local rfd doesn't charge anything to receive anything gun related, I'm in Cornwall, not sure your location?

1 minute ago, atyl1972 said:

Ok fair point, my local rfd doesn't charge anything to receive anything gun related, I'm in Cornwall, not sure your location?

Sunny Gloucestershire, which is too far unless you happen to be in the area.

14 hours ago, DC177 said:

I have a Huggett Belita for sale.

Can people please read the forum rules before posting.

Ignoring altogether that sales outside of the trading post arent allowed, off-ticket (ie non FAC) moderators may not be sold or offered for sale on the forum.

31 minutes ago, DC177 said:

Only if its new and your an rfd .

No such issues with  sh and private sales. 

Just post it as  normal .

Edited by Ultrastu

• 2 weeks later...