Utility Warehouse

Doc Holliday

Just wondered if anyone uses them? Have seen a signwritten vehicle kicking about in my neck of the woods and took a quick look at their website today. Looks like it could be worth checking out properly but, as with all these things, I'd rather hear from those who have first hand experience.

I was with them for around ten years and still would be if they could have supplied super fast broadband to the place I’m presently now living.

Had phone, internet, gas and electric with them. Good service and helpful, nice staff to deal with.

They never once told me anything that didn’t happen, unlike BT. 

I have them for gas and electric. I inherited it from the previous owners and couldn’t be bothered to move. Price seems reasonable and they have been responsive to calls. 

I haven’t checked price for a while though. 

They were the provider when we moved into our current house, from what i recall the more services you had the more 'discount' you got.

We switched provider and only had them on their variable continuation of service contract so cant really comment but didn't have any trouble informing them we had just taken over the property or were leaving