Dave G NV Rig

oowee

Night Vision add on from Dave G. Head (off here and NV Forum) up display with good quality camera. Fits tight to the rear of scope with adaptor rings. Includes powerful built in Ward Optics IR torch. Not sure how long i have had it (maybe 18 months to 2 years). All good. Includes scope mounting bracket and two scope ring adaptors. Adaptors are simply plastic sleeves which will vary dependent on the size of your scope eye piece. Can easily be made from strips of plastic to suit. Fitted red filter screen to enhance night viewing. A well made and good quality unit. Requires 3 x 18650 batteries.

£120 posted. 

IMG-20180604-WA0002[1].jpeg

IMG-20180604-WA0003[1].jpeg

Sure is Mel ,hope Lin and you are doing ok . It,s got some customer,s lined up .There,s a recovering bunny population and at least a gazillion rats around pheasant feeders .Do you know if a talented young lady still has some green leather to make another 30 round .22 rimfire wallet perhaps for a regular and grateful customer :whistling:

7 hours ago, clakk said:

Sure is Mel ,hope Lin and you are doing ok . It,s got some customer,s lined up .There,s a recovering bunny population and at least a gazillion rats around pheasant feeders .Do you know if a talented young lady still has some green leather to make another 30 round .22 rimfire wallet perhaps for a regular and grateful customer :whistling:

All good here thanks , I hope that you and yours are well too

she keeps a stash of green leather in her workshop for you. I'll let her know that you'd like one mate.

4 hours ago, clakk said:

You are a kind and considerate man Mel,let me know the blah and i,l Paypal accordingly .How,s your own woodland coming along by the way,time for an update with piccys perhaps ?

She said that she will get it made and posted tomorrow for you .

The woodland is great, but it's hard work for an old fat lad like me lol . I'll get lin to put a few pics in the pics section.