AYA

AYA117

You're probably seeing it for the last time. All being well it'll be on someone's 'for sale' rack within a few days. I'm keeping the motor case ('twas Father's) for the replacement gun and all there'll be left is the trade label and the cloth badge (avatar).

Cheers

24 minutes ago, AYA117 said:

It was on SBS Club, I hope it does not become one of those 'wish I had never sold it' guns, back when it was made ( 1964 ) they made some of their best guns.

You're absolutely right. However, I've been a bit of a naughty boy with my latest purchase. The saving grace is is that the latest addition is in as equally good or even better condition as this one - virtually unused. 1974 Webley and Scott 700. But - and fingers crossed - I've just been told that I'm up for a PPI pay out although as yet I know not how much for.

29 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

So are you selling this 

picture details choke etc would be good 

:hmm:

6 hours ago, Arielvb said:

Have a forend wood for a AYA 16 bore number 3 ,no iron work .Let me know if you want a photograph .

Gary

Thank you for the reply, unfortunately not something I am looking for.

2 hours ago, Old farrier said:

So are you selling this 

picture details choke etc would be good 

Not "actively" selling it, it was merely in response to the OP's original post but yes if someone is looking for one then I would be willing to discuss and negotiate a sale

20180424_182606.jpg

On 05/06/2018 at 13:46, wymberley said:

You're probably seeing it for the last time. All being well it'll be on someone's 'for sale' rack within a few days. I'm keeping the motor case ('twas Father's) for the replacement gun and all there'll be left is the trade label and the cloth badge (avatar).

Cheers

As quoted. If either item - the trade label is genuine AyA in leatherette and the badge embroidered - is of interest I'll play by the rules and post them "for sale".