Which Scope?

Buck100

On 12/06/2018 at 07:11, Walker570 said:

almost 50%....  certainly enough to make me smile.  I have dealt with the Deben Group for many years and have always received excellent customer service unlike Swarovski when my very expensive binoculars let in water and when they sent them back no apology...not even a letter, then within weeks the lenses cracked because their techies had overtightened the retaining rings. I didn't get an apology from THEM even then.

So, **** scope!. Expensive binoculars. That really dosent make, any sense to me. 

Good scope, then **** binoculars!. Makes sense. You have been looking through the lens, in the wrong direction!. ? 

I was very fortunate to buy my binos at probably trade price from a small shop in Scotland, they were covered in dust because they wouldn't sell at the RR price. I made a sensible offer. I still have them to this day after almost thirty years. I also have two sets of Hawke binos and they are superb at a fraction of the price.  Don't fully understand your message.  Never mentioned a #### scope just ####  Swarovski customer relations.  

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

I was very fortunate to buy my binos at probably trade price from a small shop in Scotland, they were covered in dust because they wouldn't sell at the RR price. I made a sensible offer. I still have them to this day after almost thirty years. I also have two sets of Hawke binos and they are superb at a fraction of the price.  Don't fully understand your message.  Never mentioned a #### scope just ####  Swarovski customer relations.  

Quote !!. " My very expensive binoculars ",  when they were returned from swarovski. The lenses cracked, because the technicians over tightened the lenses.

Aye-right !!.  You should have posted this In the joke section, dust down your "clown costume ".

6 hours ago, Walker570 said:

neil w   what are you smoking....?????

Swarovski binos are expensive and the lenses did crack and they had to be returned... I fail to see what is humorous about that.  I have a distinct SNIFF of a TROLL here.

Get real!. And stop talking rubbish. I'm not a troll as you perceive!. But you have brewed a super strength laughing stock of yourself!!.

Now go and let your hair down.