Emu oil

washerboy

3 hours ago, Yellow Bear said:

Sadly, smacks of "snake oil" to me,

Could well be? It was an advert saying about some Mediterranean country eats certain snails in there diet and doesn't suffer arthritis because of this?? No idea if its true or hocus pocus but worth a look if your in pain.

There was one of those you are what you eat sort of shows on channel 4 a little while back with Jimmy Doherty, another bloke and a frizzy haired blonde woman who was somewhere between attractive and funny looking. May have been food unwrapped? They did a bit about snail slime and how it was being harvested and used as a beauty product and can be taken orally or used as a cream. I didn’t pay much attention because I only think snails are fit to feed to the chickens. 

23 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, what about trying tiger balm ?????????     

hello, take a look at this as another means to help those who suffer from joint and other arthritis type pain, its called a TDP infra red mineral lamp, it is used by millions across the world in clinics and homes, invented by leading Scientists in China from researching in the early 1970s, , have a look via google 

16 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

No more than Snake oil is crushed and filtered snakes - but then perhaps you are not familiar with the term.:big_boss:

oh excuse me...........i am familar with the "term"............it was my poor attempt at humour..:sad1:...i shall go elswhere