Waste not want not. Advice required please.

JDog

Some years ago in a moment of madness I ordered this Lithium battery from China. I don't know why I did it. Anyway it has been languishing away amongst my pigeon shooting spares ever since.

If I can ever afford one I would like to buy a flapper and I have been following various threads with recommendations. I am just wondering whether this battery can be used to power such a machine? It is a Super polymer Lithium-ion battery with an input of 12.6VDC and an output of 12.6 - 10.8VDC and is 6800mAh. Of the two leads pictured one is the charger lead. The battery is now fully charged. The other lead has a plug in end to it. Is it likely that this lead has two wires in it which can be split and fitted with crimp connectors to be fitted to the two leads that come from the machines?

Lithium_battery.jpg

1 minute ago, welshgun said:

I use a similar one with my ff5 flapper j dog,it works perfectly fine .Light weight as well compared to the block battery.

Good, but how can it be connected to the two crimps on a flapper if there is only one lead?

PM me I am sure I can find a two pin plug ex Deben lamp which will do the job and yes I had one of the first lithiums to be sold and it pwered everything I had, lamps, flappers, own made peckers. Super light for taking up into a high seat. Eventually it died

Edited by Walker570