Signed off work with depression

Bigbroon

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, ditchman said:

did you have to supply your doctors name address surgery stuff this time...?then wait 2 days to see if the doc replied to the police,...........before being "cleared " for renewal..?

The renewal procedure was the same as it has always been. All medical issues were declared.

• 5 months later...

Hi guys got a quick question on what you guys think i got depression been on meds for a couple off months now and stable also doctor and a  Psychologist has said i am fit to handle firearms and there is no reason why i shouldn't  be able to handle them on duty and ranges im in the armed forces. I sent my fac off to day for a variation so i told the police about the depression i also stapled a medical form to form the doctor saying im fit to handle firearms do you think i may lose my fac rifles are in a miliatry armoury to not in a house so i dont have 24 hour access  to them.

1 hour ago, kory1986 said:

Hi guys got a quick question on what you guys think i got depression been on meds for a couple off months now and stable also doctor and a  Psychologist has said i am fit to handle firearms and there is no reason why i shouldn't  be able to handle them on duty and ranges im in the armed forces. I sent my fac off to day for a variation so i told the police about the depression i also stapled a medical form to form the doctor saying im fit to handle firearms do you think i may lose my fac rifles are in a miliatry armoury to not in a house so i dont have 24 hour access  to them.

Well if the Army are happy for you to use their weapons and store yours in the Armoury, surely you should be okay as far as the Police are concerned, good luck.