Ms Abbott in the news again

JohnfromUK

I thought we had seen all the bizarre Diane Abbott stories ......... but there is more in today's Mail;

"Shadow Home Secretary Diane Abbott caused alarm late on Monday by innocently wandering into the gents in the Commons. After a man standing at the urinals pointed out her mistake, she said ‘Sorry’ – before calmly heading to one of the cubicals and closing the door. These Corbynistas never obey the rules…"

2 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

I thought we had seen all the bizarre Diane Abbott stories ......... but there is more in today's Mail;

"Shadow Home Secretary Diane Abbott caused alarm late on Monday by innocently wandering into the gents in the Commons. After a man standing at the urinals pointed out her mistake, she said ‘Sorry’ – before calmly heading to one of the cubicals and closing the door. These Corbynistas never obey the rules…"

Sadly, had it been a male MP walking in to the Woman's the howls of outrage and condemnation from said MP and her "female" supporters would have been deafening and all over the media by now.    :hmm::ermm::sly::yes: 

8 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

Sadly, had it been a male MP walking in to the Woman's the howls of outrage and condemnation from said MP and her "female" supporters would have been deafening and all over the media by now.    :hmm::ermm::sly::yes: 

That is true.  Since she has been an M.P. now for 31 years, you would think she would know her way to the right cloakroom by now.

31 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Perhaps she was struggling with some difficult figures and her mind was not really on what she was actually doing?

You only need a penny! (Might be more in London, but I bet M.P. either get it on expenses, or for free).

3 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

That is true.  Since she has been an M.P. now for 31 years, you would think she would know her way to the right cloakroom by now.

Deliberate provocation then to get publicity, or for some other feminist agenda?  We wait with bated breath (not)

A recent FOI request revealed her spending thousands on speech writing services. Whilst this may be common place amongst our elected representatives it has never looked as if she has an original thought in her head. This confirms it. You only have to see the panic when a reporter takes her "off piste" with an unprepared topic! God help us if ever she becomes Home Sec.

6 minutes ago, norfolk dumpling said:

A recent FOI request revealed her spending thousands on speech writing services. Whilst this may be common place amongst our elected representatives it has never looked as if she has an original thought in her head. This confirms it. You only have to see the panic when a reporter takes her "off piste" with an unprepared topic! God help us if ever she becomes Home Sec.

Never going to happen as long as sensible people vote..............ummm   hang on a bit :|

is there something "medically" wrong with her...............or has she been like this always...i do sort of remember her before she underwent voice coaching and changed her look...but i do remember her when she reappeared in the commons in her new look and made some rubbish long boring speech...and i thought "what an arrogant cow".....