Any car (4x4) dealers on here?

JBS

I could do with an honest valuation of my 2015 l200 if anyone is willing to stick there neck out!! Prices seem all over the place on autotrader and I just want an idea of what I should be looking to get if I just sell it to a garage or dealer 

thanks

Unfortunately at dealers you will only get a CAP (current auction price) on a sliding scale plus a bit of tyre kicking. Autotrader is a good datum on price if its on the private sales section. If I'm looking to buy a certain car I'll join an Internet forum for that model in advance and watch what people are saying, doing and are selling. Buying or selling to enthusiastic people brings better returns.

It’s a 2015 Challenger, 21000 miles, full Mitsubishi history, just mot’d first time manual with cloth that’s been covered from day one, we buy any van offered £9.5k plus vat, I suppose what I need to know is it worth going to dealers or will that be about it, I really wanted about 11k for it!! Which is still cheap compared to autotrader prices 

Best option is to sell privately, if you are looking for 11k plus vat it’s unlikely to come from a dealer. I was looking for one just like that but looks like we are buying a new house so the current one won’t be upgraded in the near future.