Youth/women's gun short stock anyone help

aka_t50

Hi guys I'm looking for a first gun for my wife ideally o/u,  under 14"LOP adjustable comb would be perfect barrel length 28"or slightly under, game scene engraving would be perfect not essential  budget wise £800 but may stretch for the right gun I'm based in Cheshire but will travel abit for the right gun what is there about thanks in advance guys 

Have a look at KOFS . 16 pages of them on gun trader game and sporters youth models as well  £475 to £500 . For that price I would not be to worried about getting the stock cut to the required length . I have no direct experience of them but have been looking at one for my grandson look well put together and finished for the price . The one criticism you will get on any budget gun is it will not last (tell that to any Baikal owner)  however first gun is exactly that ,a first gun , if she really wants to get seriouse about shooting she will soon want something a bit more upmarket  and if she dose not like shooting you have not lost to much money if you want to sell it , you might be able to find a grandfather looking for one for their grandson . Good luck on your search .

Bit more money but I also have been looking at Bettinsolli  a lot of gun for the price .

Edited by swan40