GGG v Clenelo 2,rematch,Sept 15th

sako751sg

After a lot of keech from GBP they have finally agreed terms for the rematch.

GGG held out for a 45% purse and Dela Hoya had no choice if the fight was to be made so excellent result for GGG.

Obviously Alvarez is still suspended after his testing positive for banned substances and The Ring have finally taken him off the rankings but all will be clear for Sept 15th.

Should have been decided in the first gig but as has become a habit when Alvarez is involved it was a hugely controversial ending but hopefully no shenanigans this time around.

11 hours ago, chrisjpainter said:

Hopefully Adelaide Byrd won't be allowed anywhere near the bout! It should be a good contest (again). Nothing's changed my mind about GGG being the better fighter, so I still think he'll win. Points, perhaps, but a win nonetheless.  Do we know where it's going to be?

Pretty sure she will not get a look in but still shocking that shes reffing again.

GGG def the better fighter and its father time that will lose this fight for him if it goes that way.Just gutted there has to be a rematch after the corruption in the first and GGGs record should have and W on it.

11 hours ago, Smiler23 said:

I think Canelo will take it this time, hope I'm wrong, but ggg has been going the distance and Father Time is catching him up... 

Heart screams GGG but head is split,although as you say it will be age catching up with him if he loses.

Very interesting to see if there is a difference with Alvarez after signing up to the drugs programme finally,and could be the first time hes come in to a fight not juiced up for a long time,or at least as juiced.

Be rooting for GGG anyway and more so after Alvarez failing tests.