Meopta Artemis 2100 3-12x50 FFP - Illuminated Dot

Lloyd90

I bought this scope from this very site, I will even link the original ad at the bottom of the page.

The scope is in good condition and is faultless to look through. It is first focal plane so there ret gets bigger as you zoom in. It is first focal plane with the 4 C illuminated dot ret. 

When I received this scope I found some very small scratches on the front lens, these in no way show up when looking through the scope and wouldn't even be noticeable unless specifically looking for them!  

I want to change this scope as I am looking for a scope with adjustable turrets and for use with a NV addon. 

The scope has been used for lamping, foxing and deer stalking and had been absolutely fantastic for that, only issue is no side focus and as I want to start using a Ward night vision I’m going to swap to one with side focus and exposed turrets. 

This is quite possibly the cheapest illuminated glass of it's quality you will find for the price. I am looking for £275 posted.

Pics available at request

https://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/346047-meopta-artemis-2100-3-12x50-ffp-rifle-scope/