The EU Conspiracy Theory

Vince Green

Yes asset stripped since we joined,hoping to make the UK like greece/italy/Spain.

And so afraid that we cant/won't leave,

Only one of the reasons I want out asap.

The only saving grace is we didn't join the euro,

Edited by besty57

The list ,although highly unlikely to be the total sum of it, has been around for a while.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154282352312010&id=550532009

That was a post I did just before the referendum, when there seemed a real possibility of remain winning, despite all the polls, doomsayers, lies ect, and the smug EU thinking it was in the bag, and even if it wasn't, they would ignore the result, same as they usually do.

Well none of their BS worked, and it won't work now, we are leaving.

And we won't be the last.

The EU wishes to control things; it is the aim of bureaucrats to be in overall control.  Subsidies and grants are a good way of doing this.  Various politicians (notably the Kinnocks) have become rich 'arranging' subsidies and grants for relocation (in the Kinnocks case to south Wales).

It is also why we see at any big meeting of leaders/heads of state, in addition to the actual elected presidents and prime ministers there are always Juncker (shadowed by his gopher Selmayr), Barmier (often with his gopher, Verhofstadt), Christine Laguarde.  They have 'eased' their way into theses things despite the fact that they are neither elected, nor country leaders.

Just like Sir Humphrey Appleby, if they aren't there and controlling/influencing, they are shown to have no real role in the world ........ something they cannot allow.  Moving money around as subsidies and grants to keep relocating business and manufacturing gives them this control as businesses become dependant on subsidies.

I might add that not only does the UK loose the business when it is moved out to another part of the EU, but it also pays a large slice of the subsidy/grant to do so, so is a 'double looser'.  Actually, Germany has also lost quite a lot of manufacturing to eastern Europe/Spain in similar ways.

Edited by JohnfromUK

I didn't know that this was so bad, but I suspected that this was happening.
Okay, when we leave we may regain some of this, but where, as examples, of our manufacturing that has been 'bought' by the EU to degrade us,
slap a huge tarrif on the import, the companies who manufactured here won't like this.

As John above says, we have actully paid to loose our manufacturing!

May the EU rot in Hell.?

The EU is fundamentally a left wing organisation committed to the rapid re-distribution of wealth based on the Irish model of using EU members money to fast track a largely agrarian country into the 1st world. That's why clowns like Blair think it's so wonderful.

The Brussels commissariat operates somewhat like an enormous version of the big charities, in that they do little to fund or support real organic grass roots change, instead they supply cash grants and parachute factories and commerce into the smaller, less developed nations to raise their standard of living using other people's money. And to help the process along they encourage mass migration so that vast numbers of people can plunder the wealth of richer nations. As I understand it, the Polish prime minister has stated that their economy depends on exporting people who then send money back to Poland.

Like everyone else on the left the EU Mandarins can't comprehend that you don't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

1 hour ago, Westward said:

Like everyone else on the left the EU Mandarins can't comprehend that you don't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

Of course you do, to undermine and degrade is the easiest to achieve the utopia they seek whilst gaining riches for themselves?

If you worked yourself into a job giving control over others, wealth and power without accountability...........why would you campaign for, vote for, agree or support anything that threatened that control over others, wealth and power, and introduced true accountability?

Ask a politician?

4 hours ago, Westward said:

The EU is fundamentally a left wing organisation committed to the rapid re-distribution of wealth based on the Irish model of using EU members money to fast track a largely agrarian country into the 1st world. That's why clowns like Blair think it's so wonderful.

The Brussels commissariat operates somewhat like an enormous version of the big charities, in that they do little to fund or support real organic grass roots change, instead they supply cash grants and parachute factories and commerce into the smaller, less developed nations to raise their standard of living using other people's money. And to help the process along they encourage mass migration so that vast numbers of people can plunder the wealth of richer nations. As I understand it, the Polish prime minister has stated that their economy depends on exporting people who then send money back to Poland.

Probably the best comment I have read on the matter

49 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Have a look at this piece from the the Indy.

Look deep into the mind of a remainer MEP !

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-latest-news-eu-talks-brussels-uk-theresa-may-a8416076.html

You know Im a ‘Remaniac’ but reading that piece I was expecting you to have posted a piece from someone with an extremely blinkered attitude.

What I read was that ‘We included’ , signed up to an agreement to which dictates who can and can’t gain access to certain information- and yet the fact the author states that once outside this ‘group’ that we are not entitled to this info—- purely stating facts.

If it’s felt that this should not be the case then a bit like wanting to play golf at someone else’s club without memebership- tough luck 

Cake and eat it, springs to mind 

8 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

You know Im a ‘Remaniac’ but reading that piece I was expecting you to have posted a piece from someone with an extremely blinkered attitude.

So you don't believe that piece to be somewhat biased?

First off, the author is a British MEP, who should really be looking after British interests.

We helped design Galileo, we spent money on R and D, yet because we are leaving (the EU ) we can't access it ? Is it an EU project , did the EU finance and design it ?

Again ,we leave a trade agreement,and it means we can't be trusted with Europol's criminal database ? 

So if we can't work with Europe's police services, they can't work with ours ?

Ask yourself, is that the mandate of Brussels Eurocrats ? To tell the police and military intelligence forces of the whole of Europe ,that they cannot converse with other European forces, who does that help ? Does Switzerland and Norway not have access to Europol?

The author is living in cloud Cuckoo land, and actually expects the reader to feel sorry for their 'busy' life , whilst in actuality is terrified of their impending redundancy.

They should be making sure that British interests are served in negotiations, rather than working on their own gravy train. Disgusting.

The Club has made its rules- you can’t play in jeans and ‘t-shirt’ just because you think that you can.

I think many are fearful for their jobs, as. I’m sure you would be if you were placed in that situation- I myself work for one the the Netherlands largest employers and this impacts us deeply with great uncertainty for myself and young family.

But on the flip side, assuming it does go to the dogs my employer have said they are somewhat laughing, as if the Pound tumbles then our redundancy payments will cost them less........

What ever the Swiss/Norwegian have is by the by,  we have not ‘successfully’ negotiated for it and if some on here wish for a total ‘hard brexit’ with no concessions or payments then how on earth can we expect to have these benefits ?

There are many many situations, even the much mooted Airbus whereby we have invested heavily and if Airbus Industries pull out we then loose out- can’t exactly yell after them “ hey, that’s not fair as I paid for some of it”

Bit like a dinner date that doesn’t end up the way you wished, yet you paid for the meal- only an extremely naive person would expect the other dinner participant to pay you back .

Its no hard feelings, we both view this differently which is fine - will by you some chicken wings in hooters ( ooops, how do I know they have one up near the lace market area?) next time I’m up and maybe after a couple of beers we can say ‘sod it all’ 

Liking the new Avatar btw

I watched that **** with the centre parting and funny teeth being questioned by Rees Mogg and it said it all.   RM ate him alive and the guys body language told the story. No way do I want to be RULED by the likes of him or help to pay his wages, a failed politician like the majority on the EU gravy train. 

I suppose I should have used the full word...prattling ... Oxford English...talks in childish, artless manner etc etc.

Edited by Walker570

38 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

I watched that **** with the centre parting and funny teeth being questioned by Rees Mogg and it said it all.   RM ate him alive and the guys body language told the story. No way do I want to be RULED by the likes of him or help to pay his wages, a failed politician like the majority on the EU gravy train. 

I suppose I should have used the full word...prattling ... Oxford English...talks in childish, artless manner etc etc.

Was this the one? I thought it shows how unreasonable and vindictive an organisation the EU is, they are purposely trying to stir the troubles in Erie and Northen Ireland to try and prevent us leaving. Who'd want to be a member of a club like that?

24 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Yep, you have it.  Thanks for putting it up, something I don't have a clue how to do.

No worries. I was going to try and post it earlier but thought it'd be hard, but when you posted about it to I found it again as I thought it was worth posting, after watching that I don't see how even the most rabid remainiac can beleive the EU is acting reasonably, to threaten the peace of Eire/northern Ireland to score extra bargaining power is despicable and in my opinion, beyond defence.

1 hour ago, 12gauge82 said:

Was this the one? I thought it shows how unreasonable and vindictive an organisation the EU is, they are purposely trying to stir the troubles in Erie and Northen Ireland to try and prevent us leaving. Who'd want to be a member of a club like that?

Great stuff. ?

3 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Shame he's not leading the brexit negotiations.

We'd have been out with no deal about a year ago if he was at the helm. The Mogg sees the negotiations clearly for what they are, a sham, a delaying tactic, hoping for some kind of public opinion or regime change.

He stuck it to Verhofstadt, what are you going to do if WE don't put a hard border up in NI ? 

Still waiting for his answer.

No deal is actually a very attractive option. the trouble is that it is being punted around by the remoaners as being some sort of catastrophic Chicken Little like disaster. Its far from that, it means we walk away and make a clean break. No strings attached, you go your way and I'll go mine

We are certainly never going to get a better deal than no deal from the EU, you would have to believe in Father Christmas, the tooth fairy and then some before you believe they would give us anything even remotely better. That is just never going to happen. The idea that we are able to "negotiate" a more positive deal for us is cloud cuckoo land.

What could serious happen though if all these soft Brexit plonkers get their say is that we could negotiate a significantly worse deal than no deal with lots of strings attached and that would be a true disaster.

We have to be aware of the negative impact that the expression 'no deal' is having on the way public opinion is being manipulated. It just means leave, that's what we voted to do.'

Edited by Vince Green