Lincolnshire Firearms Licencing

Does anyone who like me is unfortunate  enough to have to deal with Lincolnshire firearms licensing department know where they have hidden the online acquisition form. It states on the website there is an online form but all I can find is a spreadsheet that looks as if was devised by a 3 year old!

45 minutes ago, Snoozer said:

No, that's the spreadsheet you have to print out and either scan or post to them, there used to be a simple online form you filled in and just pressed send, job done!

39 minutes ago, Graham M said:

Before you can use the online service it looks as though you first have to set up an account.

https://flo.lincs.police.uk/Portal/Account/Register

Probably so, I've tried 3 times to register an account but tells me password is incorrect when I try to log in! I'll probably just print out a form and send in. 

I’ve recently done this myself, you fill a form in online after you make account but you still have to print the application off and post it with your photos.

I really would carry on tying to do it online.

To be fair it was a very quick turn around from start to finish, from the online application to getting my license was just under 5 weeks. 2 weeks of that was waiting for he doctors to reply to the medical check email from the police. 

Edited by eastlincs