Kent Bismuth

So I brought this topic up before that Kent the Canadian cartridge company who own Gamebore are to introduce Bismuth shot cartridge that could be competitive with Steel shot! This was published in wildfowl magazine. Frankly I found it unbelievable! However looking at Kent’s website it might be that this is actually coming to fruition. I have checked everywhere and can’t see these new shells on sale yet only the old ones! But could this be a thing to come? Good cheap non toxic? 

ED99E207-37A4-47BF-B9BC-6E8E082738C9.jpeg

1A1F5650-32C9-44E9-9AA3-4F165D1CBB4D.jpeg

B122F449-675C-4FCE-9117-7ED0B5DCCE9E.jpeg

Here is a link to the new product , 3.5” B.B. Bismuth at the price of steel! Yes please

http://kentgamebore.com/products/bismuth-premium-shotshells.html

Edited by johnnytheboy

See that Winchester are now doing bismuth loads too. High time we hadvaccess to more non lead loads over here instead of steel and more steel.

Surely an enterprising RFD could get a container load shipped here and make a profit or are they too scared to take a risk?

34 minutes ago, grahamch said:

See that Winchester are now doing bismuth loads too. High time we hadvaccess to more non lead loads over here instead of steel and more steel.

Surely an enterprising RFD could get a container load shipped here and make a profit or are they too scared to take a risk?

Just had a look, 1 5/8 oz of 5s seems a little excessive.

3 hours ago, grahamch said:

It would be nice to have more choice, but steel is really good enough for most people. Besides, I still think any loads shipped from America would be pretty expensive. Just look at the steel loads we have available from across the pond.

20 hours ago, motty said:

It would be nice to have more choice, but steel is really good enough for most people. Besides, I still think any loads shipped from America would be pretty expensive. Just look at the steel loads we have available from across the pond.

I cant use steel through most of my guns hence want an alternative in goose size shot loads. Have an auto for the shore but much prefer a double. 

Guest cookoff013
1 hour ago, grahamch said:

I cant use steel through most of my guns hence want an alternative in goose size shot loads. Have an auto for the shore but much prefer a double. 

Buy a reloader