Kral Jump Puncher

blasterjudd

Mine never packed up in the rain and the trigger was to die for whilst the Batteries could be replaced with a little DIY - but these features are still superfluous in the field - PLENTY of PCP'S will do the exact same job at a fraction of the cost. My MK3 was (I believe) the first readily available Airgun to top the £1k mark - it was inaccurate, constantly jammed (Belas also knew of this issue on the earlier offering but Daystate never issued a recall or repair)and, under the shroud, the barrel looked like a piece or wrought Iron. I enjoyed the gun for a while but I could not justify having to molly coddle the thing constantly out in the field where letting me down several times made me sell it - practically had to give it away and was bought by some chap who was going to strip it for parts :sad1:

33 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

Mine never packed up in the rain and the trigger was to die for whilst the Batteries could be replaced with a little DIY - but these features are still superfluous in the field - PLENTY of PCP'S will do the exact same job at a fraction of the cost. My MK3 was (I believe) the first readily available Airgun to top the £1k mark - it was inaccurate, constantly jammed (Belas also knew of this issue on the earlier offering but Daystate never issued a recall or repair)and, under the shroud, the barrel looked like a piece or wrought Iron. I enjoyed the gun for a while but I could not justify having to molly coddle the thing constantly out in the field where letting me down several times made me sell it - practically had to give it away and was bought by some chap who was going to strip it for parts . 

Mine jammed up with pellets first week I got it, so I know what youre talking about, AND Belas came out with a load of tosh about 'wrong pellets' and incorrect operation.
They fixed it and I just never used it with a magazine again, and that was that.
Accuracy ? Mine was pellet on pellet at 35  yds and competed in many a competition with its only issue being the operator.

Ive never took the shroud off, I darent now ! ?

Eventually it broke, Ive still got it, and it works, but I tried to change the batteries myself and did something to the board.
The bill to replace it isnt justifiable, as I dont really use airguns these days.

6 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Electronic triggers - reflex moderators (Belas recently admitted on HOTAIR that they never really worked) - digital readout - shrouded barrel (that then needed a mod to silence) - just off the top of my head, bought an adaptor direct from them once to fit a mod to a MK3 and it had been machined over 1/2mm off centre - rang them only to be told that they were all like that and that they knew but were still selling them. Beginner at 43 years using Airguns but after owning their (at the time) Flagship model I would never dream of buying another, only my opinion of course and not shared by you but we all speak as we find and I am glad that you are happy with yours ;).

Interesting. Half of your reply focuses on an adaptor and bad service. At the same time i’ve shot and used Air Arms guns which are at best quite nice but do not match Daystate guns.

My FAC Wolverine .25 would pull the draws down on any AA ever built for vermin control. 

All the best with your AA’s 

Interesting. Half of your reply focuses on anything but the pointless "bells and whistles" that many Daystates wear. As for your Wolverine - that's just your opinion, which you are very welcome to of course, but has no actual factual bearing. 

Edited by bruno22rf

8 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Interesting. Half of your reply focuses on anything but the pointless "bells and whistles" that many Daystates wear. As for your Wolverine - that's just your opinion, which you are very welcome to of course, but has no actual factual bearing. 

Agree. Each to their own. 

Something has obviously gone wrong here WB - in true PW style we should argue for days on end throwing insults and pedantic nit picking comments till we get the thread blocked - but we have avoided such behaviour and shown ourselves to be mature and respectful ( even if you are a bit more mature than me :whistling:) - I am honestly glad that you are delighted with your choice of Airgun but they are not for me. 

13 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Something has obviously gone wrong here WB - in true PW style we should argue for days on end throwing insults and pedantic nit picking comments till we get the thread blocked - but we have avoided such behaviour and shown ourselves to be mature and respectful ( even if you are a bit more mature than me ) - I am honestly glad that you are delighted with your choice of Airgun but they are not for me. 

Quite, I think we’ve both seen a debate or two on here that have turned in to a bun slinging festival. It’s not just air rifles either.

Remember the Stutzen you kindly sold me? It’s fantastic now i’ve done a few bits and pieces to it.

You really know how to hurt a girl WB - miss that gun every time I open my cabinet but I'm happy that she has gone to a good home, doubt that I would ever have found the time to use her as God intended.....few pics might be nice :whistling:.Apologies for wondering off topic OP - but I'm sure you will enjoy the pics if WB is kind enough to share.