world cup

ditchman

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do hope everyone has had their rabis injections.............

been watching the ice cream seller.."renaldo"............is it me or is he a bit "leary"......he seems to be a very strange person....come back vinni jones....good honest fouls and lots of gonad squeezing................they were the days ..:lol:

29 minutes ago, Westley said:

Why is it they all keep smelling their own armpits    ??  Usually before taking a throw in or a free kick, still, I suppose it is one move away from the constant spitting,  but at least that kept the grass green  !

Yep, they gob on the grass and then dive in it and roll around crying. Retards.

I'm glad I grew out of football and bicycles at age 12.

5 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

I must say as a welshman they deserve that after the fouling that went on

As an Englishman I can't agree! England stopped pressuring them with 20 minutes normal time to go, instead of trying to score another goal we employed the usual stupid tactic of sitting back and letting Columbia come onto them, trying to defend a one goal lead....luck was on our side tonight! Pure and simple!

2 minutes ago, butchdickason said:

A poor advertisment for World Football, the Columbian's should have had at least 2 players red carded.

Makes you think what's the use of this VAC thingy, plain eyesight he head butted one of our players but no red card.....it'll be all forgotten about now cause England won.

As an Englishman I can't agree! England stopped pressuring them with 20 minutes normal time to go, instead of trying to score another goal we employed the usual stupid tactic of sitting back and letting Columbia come onto them, trying to defend a one goal lead....luck was on our side tonight! Pure and simple!

Exactly.

Missed it as was flying, put the good old 909 mw in the background but lost the signal up over southern Norway just after the equaliser.

Was a tense rest of the flight, esp as one of our Crew is half Colombian - was dealing with drunk Russians so didn’t get to hear the result for a little while when on the ground but boy oh boy did I smile when I heard, especially with our track record of Penalty shootouts 

1 hour ago, Rim Fire said:

I must say as a welshman they deserve that after the fouling that went on

Fouling? It was nothing really compared to what goes on in a scrum, they just need to get on with it and deal out a little back. The trouble is the camera comes in too close these days.