gun cabinet@!!!!!!!!

j3mps

hey, I live in a rented bungalow and do really have anywhere to put my gun cabinet.. my parents do not have fun licenses will I be able to keep my guns in there garage as long.as the don't have assess to.the guns in the gun cabinet????

ps I'm waiting to apply for my gun licences so I'm not applying until I've got my cabinet set up ready.

Just put it in your bedroom, as long as your parents don't have the keys, or have access to the keys then they can't access your guns. 

You could put your keys in a code safe in the garage with a code that only you know that might be an extra measure to keep the fuzz happy, but I wouldn't have thought you'd need to do that. 

garage is attached to the house, and i would put it in my loft but I'll be moving soon, it just seems easier to have it at there's.. as I'm moving about for work so I'm not going to be settled any where for a little while. but if it's ok to have at there house even tho they have got license that's fine because they've 2 garages and some places in the house I could put if they're not happy with the garage.. thanks for all your replies. appreciate it!!!

I have mine in my garage and so does my mate, they’re both attached to the house though. 

Mine has the washing machine etc in there so he put it down as “garage converted to utility room”. 

I have a separate zone alarm for my garage so can can PIR and door alarm set in the garage and still use the rest of the house no bother.