Ordnance survey maps

Walker570

I have a box of 54 Ordnance Survey maps which I no longer use.  I am wondering if they are of use to anyone.  I know today with Google Earth/Maps many people no longer use them.

Someone offer me a £20 note and they are yours.   I can list them if anyone is interested. 

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

I have a box of 54 Ordnance Survey maps which I no longer use.  I am wondering if they are of use to anyone.  I know today with Google Earth/Maps many people no longer use them.

Someone offer me a £20 note and they are yours.   I can list them if anyone is interested. 

great buy for a metal detectorist

17 minutes ago, inthedark said:

Busted ?

hello, it was just a wild guess, !!!!!!!!!!!! not :lol: but good luck , it is surprising what information you can find on these OS maps, did a lot of detecting myself but not much at this present time due to a bad back, i just bought another detector to good a bargain to say no ?   

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

7 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, it was just a wild guess, !!!!!!!!!!!! not  but good luck with the maps, it is surprising what information you can find on these OS maps, where do you go detecting???

Ermine St, Waddingham / Redbourne and Cleggy beach sometimes

3 minutes ago, inthedark said:

Ermine St, Waddingham / Redbourne and Cleggy beach sometimes

hello, ok i do not know your area but there is a lot of history with Lincolnshire, in fact right down the east coast of UK, ah near the roman Ermine street so that must be good, i have found roman bronze and silver but never gold, plenty of grotts, good luck with the maps, cheers