2 hours ago, shooterman49 said:

South Devon very slow for mackerel at the moment. Only catching in ones or twos per session. 

+1.....we had 6 between me and a mate in a couple of hours but another friend  caught these (s. devon)

IMG-20180626-WA0000.jpg

1 hour ago, flippermaj said:

4 very small ones from the shore in skye on sunday

Aye just back from Sky and there saying there quiet and late 

my mate who I part own a boat with went of mwnt and cardigan island (west wales) and had a total of 50 in 3 hours over 2 days. Guys of the rocks getting a few. 

I'll be heading down Lulworth cove tomorrow afternoon/evening and I'll report back if I get any. 

On 04/07/2018 at 01:26, moor man said:

+1.....we had 6 between me and a mate in a couple of hours but another friend  caught these (s. devon)

IMG-20180626-WA0000.jpg

I normally go to seaton/sidmouth. Whats it looking like? Mate went last weekend and caught doggies and crabs when beach casting. 

Don't know about sidmth/seaton, I fish torbay marks and the fish in the photo were caught from brixham breakwater.

Tightlines?

On 04/07/2018 at 22:31, strimmer_13 said:

my mate who I part own a boat with went of mwnt and cardigan island (west wales) and had a total of 50 in 3 hours over 2 days. Guys of the rocks getting a few. 

I'll be heading down Lulworth cove tomorrow afternoon/evening and I'll report back if I get any. 

Didn't fish in the end, others had a few 

I got a few, as I was only after a few, off the Scottish east coast near Arbroath they would have been in range of shore casting, as I was on my kayak. Varied in size but the majority were undersized and returned. Stuffed full of small sprats