Novochick strikes again!

Retsdon

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

love to see how this one pans out.........................im sorry ...it all must be very disturbing for the residents of Salisbury..............but there is a lot of black humour there somewhere.........

they interveiwed the friend of the couple...and he said "i found them sweating heavily and dribbling from the mouth semi concious"..............

wellll.....my mrs has dementia...and she does have a bright spark now and again...and she come out with "sounds like the people we see queing up for robins chip stall on Yarmouth market on a saturday morning".........

i spat my tea out for that one...........

3 minutes ago, butchdickason said:

Might be a nutter from Porton Down Chemical & Bio warefare doing the nasty, it is close to where these problems occur.

and why not !!.................we have "baby killer nurses"....could be some nutter with a beef over something............i would love to be a fly on the wall ..at the cobblers meeting at number 10...with sajid the house elf....

55 minutes ago, JDog said:

It’s the Russians again simply trying to deflect suspicions from the earlier incident. 

Sorry JDog ,but how would that deflect suspicions?
If anything its just dragged it all up again.
If we are to believe the official narrative of a failed assassination attempt on Skripal, with the finger IMMEDIATELY pointed at Putin and Russian spooks, then why would they do it again, or indeed if they left some 'military grade ' nerve agent behind, why not get someone to retrieve it, rather than risk a major incident ?

Like last time, loads of things dont add up, apparently the same time lag before symptoms occur, a deadly toxin that apparently isnt that deadly.
Like JRDS says, a big news story to deflect from  something else ?

1 hour ago, JRDS said:

2 days before she shafts us on Brexit how coincidental!!

12 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Sorry JDog ,but how would that deflect suspicions?
If anything its just dragged it all up again.
If we are to believe the official narrative of a failed assassination attempt on Skripal, with the finger IMMEDIATELY pointed at Putin and Russian spooks, then why would they do it again, or indeed if they left some 'military grade ' nerve agent behind, why not get someone to retrieve it, rather than risk a major incident ?

Like last time, loads of things dont add up, apparently the same time lag before symptoms occur, a deadly toxin that apparently isnt that deadly.
Like JRDS says, a big news story to deflect from  something else ?

Yes I suspect something that requires hiding will be moved through by the weekend!:rolleyes:

Tbh 

a very serious state of affairs 

personaly feel for the residents and the medical staff that have to deal with this stuff 

would you all be joking about it if it was your town or village that had a loose nerve agent floating around or family in the hospital 

the powers that be need to get on top of the situation very rapidly 

just my thoughts 

all the best 

of 

1 hour ago, Old farrier said:

Tbh 

personaly feel for the residents and the medical staff that have to deal with this stuff 

would you all be joking about it if it was your town or village that had a loose nerve agent floating around or family in the hospital 

just my thoughts 

all the best 

of 

you are quite right..............................have they sorted out the last attack yet ?

... but they can't get on top of it because they have made assumptions about the 1st attack.  What if blaming the Russians so quickly has been a mistake?  What if it is a "nutter from Portland Down"?  The attacks on Russia meant the expulsion of Diplomats, sanctions and general bad press for Russia.  How can they go back on this?  Can you climb down from such a thing?  The whole thing, right from the start seems to have been poorly handled and used for Political gain, only now, well, maybe not so much.

On Radio 4 this morning some "expert" was saying the Public risk was very low as none of this linked back to the previous incident.  To me that makes it even worse because it means a fresh dose of the mildly sick inducing deadly chemical weapon is out there.  How many more?  How much could the "nutter from Portland down" have?

RS

Tbh 

just my thoughts 

all the best 

of 

I agree OF. Was discussing just that yesterday with some friends that were going to book into an hotel there next weekend. Imagine the knock on effect to health, property value, businesses etc. Would any of us choose to live or buy that direction either now or for the foreseeable future? And who gets the bill for the cleanup and compensation for destroyed lives? It is a very serious situation, but us mere mortals can only discuss and add a bit of positive mood to the table. We are powerless on a daily basis and this is way beyond most peoples pay grade.