sale of shooting eqipment

armourer

hi all,due to my retirement from  the sport i am selling off my gear to be honest hardly been used as one  of my friends died who we went shooting with so that sort of cut off the shooting my cousin who also went shooting now does fishing but anyway, i have 2 gun cabinates (£60) 1x 5 gun  (£50) 1 x 3 gun plus a shooting safe (£50) buyer helps remove :)..... 1 x range finder leupold rx-11(£80)there on ebay for more money-----------------    1 x hard case double lockable as new(£30)-------------   2 x field glasses zeiss jenaoptem 10x50 ddr multi-coloured and jena deltrintem 8x30 both bought a few years ago now becoming sort after i would like mony back of them £80 the 10x50 and £45 the 8x30 -----------------------2 flappers on poles full bird £20------------ shooters rest and work acces £25-------------- 1x laser bore for a 17 hmr or 177 rifles £15  ------- all  the items if collected local no charge but posted  i would need the postage for each one added ,all of the items listed all very good condition face to face better but i can send any items photo to you if you send me an email, i can only upoload 1 pic ,please be patience as i have other stuff i am sorting out thanks.i have more stuff knives gloves bag,back pack camo,firelighter,plus to many replies now to keep up :)

IMG_1154.JPG

Edited by armourer
adjust spelling

Hi, sorry to hear of your loss, and that you're stopping shooting. I'm just starting out with pigeon shooting - so interested in the practical gear to get going such as hide and decoy equipment. Where abouts are you? 

Thanks,

Tom

4 hours ago, Tom O said:

Hi, sorry to hear of your loss, and that you're stopping shooting. I'm just starting out with pigeon shooting - so interested in the practical gear to get going such as hide and decoy equipment. Where abouts are you? 

Thanks,

Tom

He is in St Helens Lancashire

:shaun:

hi everyone i have had a lot of interest in a lot of stuff i advertised but everyone want first chance at them it is very confusing to give answers to all so what i will say now is first come first served,i know and appreciate people coming a distance to veiw need to be sure it is there to veiw so can i say please ring to ask if i have still got it left, all of the people that have messaged me i have tried to reply asap and give them my mob number or land line so please ring,it is not my intention to favour any one and i have tried to the best of my ability to be totally honest in my replies ,but due to the overwelming emails from you guys caught me by surprise and when i really started the advert saved it for a later time but inadvertantly actioned it have found many errors which i could have altered before finally actioning it but thats to late now. please first come to see and pay i will then put on the site as sold ok hope that saves a lot of replies to emails i have in the next few days got people coming to veiw ,as far as the cabinets i have had a great number for the 5 gun one which i need to keep until guns are sold and i did offer first choice to kevin but i also have a friend who messaged me for it but i explained it had gone,sorry to the guys but if the cabs or anything else is not sold i will post what i have left asap on the forum.rod ps all people coming in the next few days i will honour your veiw ok

hi all just a update whats left and whats sold ok

Browning tbolt  17hmr  sold and could Tom message me i found the box it came in from browning

12 bore rizzini e   SOLD

3 gun cabinet (was a 4 gun)                    SOLD

KARL ZIES  8X30 BINS                      SOLD

5 gun cabinet                                    still here had no further message so still availiable first come :)

shooters rest                                           still have

2 x full bodied pigeon flappers (bouncers on poles )    awaiting visit

laser bore sold penting the usual posting

karl zeis   10 x 50   bins                      still have

2 knives skinning                                  new to list pics if you need sent me your email

various  head gear and camo gear       

camo back pack (army style)

leupold range finder    RX-11        awaiting visit

various shooting glasses + ear defenders +spotting scope + camo  jackets an trousers all weather fit 42" chest     35+ waist 30/34" leg

double hard gun (lockable case )         awaiting vist

2 x shooting jackets + barbour waxed   fit 42/44 chest

as i go into the loft i find i will add please when you  email if you need pics send me your email

Edited by armourer

On 05/07/2018 at 21:57, Mice! said:

Hi there armourer, I'm interested in the 5 gun cabinet and the 8*30 bins, are you in st Helens? 

hi m8 good makes all the work worth it  in the loft on a hot day,yep its looked better for what guns you had ,cheers rod

all you need to do is come look and get them i am not awaiting people coming anymore ,first come get it and i have been asked to post one item and so on sorry if i drive to post office in my car 3 miles and back then back again after telling postal price it would cost me more than im selling it for .so please no postal if you can come and get and you only want 1  small thing cost under £10 not worth it to me ill give to my friend easiercome look if your local and you got all the choice thanks and sorry for that i am willing to bend over backwards which i have for some i posted but to many small items no worth it i wanted money for my sons wedding at this rate i will spend more than i get so maybe easier just give them money and sell local.rod

Edited by armourer

On 09/07/2018 at 09:26, Richie10 said:

double hard gun (lockable case )         awaiting visit

Did they turn up?

if you want any info come if your in my arean but ring first ill tell you if its here ok if you come i will keep it until you say yea or na ok  same goes for hawkfanz

Edited by armourer

Browning tbolt  17hmr  SOLD  SOLD and could Tom message me i found the box it came in from browning

12 bore rizzini e   SOLD

5 gun cabinet                                    still here had no further message so still availiable first come

laser bore                                                    SOLD SOLD

2 knives skinning                                  new to list pics if you need sent me your email

leupold range finder    RX-11       still have

various shooting glasses + ear defenders +spotting scope + camo  jackets an trousers all weather fit 42" chest     35+ waist 30/34" leg                        still have

double hard gun (lockable case )         still have

2 x shooting jackets + barbour waxed   fit 42/44 chest                      still have

as i go into the loft i find i will add please when you  email if you need pics send me your email

Edited by armourer

in the next few weeks i will be in Derby and Branston Lincoln if you near these areas please message me with what your after i will bring them with me for you to veiw ,im in lincoln for 11 days from the 29 july and 1 day derby on the 27 fri until sat 28,i will be in cleckheaton yorkshire 8th aug for 2 days please message me or ring if you have my nummber

Browning tbolt  17hmr  sold and could Tom message me i found the box it came in from browning

12 bore rizzini e   SOLD

5 gun cabinet                                    still here first come

laser bore SOLD SOLD

2 knives skinning                                  1 KNIFE LEFT                                                                           SWEDISH SOLD

leupold range finder    RX-11       SOLD SOLD

various shooting glasses + ear defenders +spotting scope + camo  jackets an trousers all weather fit 42" chest     35+ waist 30/34" leg                 2 CAMO JACKETS SOLD

double hard gun (lockable case )         still have

2 x shooting jackets SOLD                                            + barbour waxed   fit 42/44 chest  still have  says L but maybe a XL