Beretta 693 Field

Cockermax

Guest stevo
28 minutes ago, firdom said:

sorry if i'm wrong ,you don't mean 690 field 3 do you if so i have one and its very nice plenty of reviews for it

Beretta do a 693 field 

from my handling of one , too me its just a 692 with longer 3" chambers and some engraving . very nice gun . 

1 hour ago, stevo said:

Beretta do a 693 field 

from my handling of one , too me its just a 692 with longer 3" chambers and some engraving . very nice gun . 

Think it is one and the same just some shops call it 690 grade 3 others 693.

There is also the 695 which I believe is the above with better wood and engraving

https://www.gunmart.net/shooting-advice/news/beretta-launch-new-695-field-shotgun

Guest stevo

Good to know ? stand by my comments though , I thought it was a very smart looking bit of kit , and felt nice in the shoulder , and a familiar overall feel . 

Edited by stevo

went shooting with my 14 year old and noticed he was getting to big for his 20g junior gun, so did the only decent thing  a dad would do and give him my Beretta 686. I'm now the new owner of a 690 field 3.. Reviews on google look good and hopefully try it out next week!!!

1 hour ago, roadkill said:

went shooting with my 14 year old and noticed he was getting to big for his 20g junior gun, so did the only decent thing  a dad would do and give him my Beretta 686. I'm now the new owner of a 690 field 3.. Reviews on google look good and hopefully try it out next week!!!

Did you go std or Deluxe? What is the wood like?