FX Wildcat conversion to .25 ?

Hamster

30 minutes ago, Mice! said:

there was someone selling carbon air cylinders on the rapid forum, want me to ask if they fit the air ranger?

Yes please I would appreciate that muchly. Ideally i would need someone to fit it as well because it's not an easy screw in and out job apparently. 

wp_ss_20180814_0003.png.0630e3e402b2b9d0f56b51079abfb4c5.png

14 minutes ago, Hamster said:

Yes please I would appreciate that muchly. Ideally i would need someone to fit it as well because it's not an easy screw in and out job apparently. 

This was the info with price, quite a few lads bought them, still interested?

36 minutes ago, Mice! said:

wp_ss_20180814_0003.png.0630e3e402b2b9d0f56b51079abfb4c5.png

This was the info with price, quite a few lads bought them, still interested?

That sounds really good but will it fit without fouling the barrel as Daystate seem to think and who can I ultimately get to fit it ? Has anyone from the Rapid forum for instance fitted or knows of one having been fitted to an AirRanger (which has a fairly thick sleeved barrel) ? Sorry for being a pain by the way and many thanks. 

1 minute ago, Hamster said:

That sounds really good but will it fit without fouling the barrel as Daystate seem to think and who can I ultimately get to fit it ? Has anyone from the Rapid forum for instance fitted or knows of one having been fitted to an AirRanger (which has a fairly thick sleeved barrel) ? Sorry for being a pain by the way and many thanks. 

I'll ask the question, there not quick at replying sometimes.

4 hours ago, Hamster said:

That sounds really good but will it fit without fouling the barrel as Daystate seem to think and who can I ultimately get to fit it ? Has anyone

none available at the moment sorry, he said he has sold some to people with Daystates but not sure which models.

Also he said there is a video of a bloke fitting a carbon bottle to a wolverine if you google it.

7 hours ago, Mice! said:

none available at the moment sorry, he said he has sold some to people with Daystates but not sure which models.

Also he said there is a video of a bloke fitting a carbon bottle to a wolverine if you google it.

I will have a look, there are bottles available if you look hard enough but  I need to make sure they won't foul the barrel, in the end it may only be a £2-£300 cheaper than going for a 2nd hand Impact which is probably the best out there. 

Thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...

Did the deal today at a very good price for the previously mentioned AirRanger .25, didn't want the scope it came with so have ordered another similarly spec'd Nikko Sterling Panamax which has served me really well on the Wildcat. The price leaves room for a dedicated silencer and a carbon fibre bottle providing all goes well with accuracy trials once I get it all set up. 

AirRanger.JPG