Brexit - merged threads

scouser

9 minutes ago, oowee said:

Not just put the blame on Brexit but also those that chose that option. Unless there are good things that come out of it and they will be down to good fortune 

Seriously the amount of hot air that has been generated over the UK by this subject must have contributed to global warming.

The only hot air is from the remainiacs who can't accept a democratic vote and seriously have to stop behaving like petulant brats, they lost, get over it. get a life, take up  knitting or something. But whatever they do, bug out!  I just lose patience with the whinging. 

Edited by Vince Green

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Vince Green said:

The only hot air is from the remainiacs who can't accept a democratic vote and seriously have to stop behaving like petulant brats, they lost, get over it

Looking forward to the future now deal or no deal. Now where is my qrops? 😉

22 minutes ago, oowee said:

Not just put the blame on Brexit but also those that chose that option. Unless there are good things that come out of it and they will be down to good fortune 

Seriously the amount of hot air that has been generated over the UK by this subject must have contributed to global warming.

The only people that can be blamed for Mays farce of a deal is remoaners, May has ignored the referendum result and her and the remaniacs in parliament are conspiring to keep the UK in the EU by delivering a Brexit in name only.

1 minute ago, oowee said:

Looking forward to the future now deal or no deal. Now where is my qrops? 😉

Whatever the deal, however hard it gets, we have to get away. Even if its on our knees, the EU will eventually destroy us like it has subjugated Italy, Greece, Spain and Portugal. The only option is run now or be like them in a few years time.  I find it hard to see how people fail to see the subjugation agenda. We are £70 -100 billion a year adverse now on trade, how can anybody fail to see what that alone means? we are sliding into EU debt and that is a position no country wants to be in with these crooks. 

Just now, Vince Green said:

Whatever the deal, however hard it gets, we have to get away. Even if its on our knees, the EU will eventually destroy us like it has subjugated Italy, Greece, Spain and Portugal. The only option is run now or be like them in a few years time.  I find it hard to see how people fail to see the subjugation agenda. We are £70 -100 billion a year adverse now on trade, how can anybody fail to see what that alone means? we are sliding into EU debt and that is a position no country wants to be in with these crooks. 

Excellent post and often overlooked.

7 minutes ago, Gerry78 said:

Totally disagree Motty regards tommy Robinson although racist is a hard word to call someone I do think he has far right agendas being in the EDL and I think he brings it on himself with some of he’s antics regarding Islam and Jewish people as well 

Tommy is not in the edl he hasn’t for some time 

14 minutes ago, silver pigeon69 said:

Is this the Deal??  If so, isn't this what we Leavers wanted?? Am i missing something??

Looks like the start of the government propaganda campaign to me,  they will be spending millions next sending it to every household in the UK.  

15 minutes ago, Good shot? said:

That's more or less what I voted for but unfortunately none of the above have been fully agreed if at all.

It's set out as part of the political declaration. Not binding but sets out the intent. It will take years to agree it all. 

9 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

My guru is a tad suspicious of the political declaration. http://www.eureferendum.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=87064

Point taken (decent article thank you) but it must be a step in the right direction. Devil will be in the detail.