Brexit - merged threads

scouser

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't recall any part of the voting paper that asked about a deal to leave. It was stay or go as I recall. If we end up worse off for a while it will not be because of the EU it will be at the hands of our own gutless politicians. Make no mistake all the back biting going on in parliament has nothing to do with the EU just greedy selfish people trying to further their own ends and to hell with the country and its people

Very concerning.

I have been doing as much prep as possible by trying to spread assets out of the UK. It's not easy trying to second guess what will be needed. I have a share holding here that in the event of no deal I would want to sell but with a run on the £ I can see the company being a takeover target, so will want to keep it :lol:. The UK will make a great hunting ground for company acquisitions post Brexit. 

My daughter in law has been trying to get a reserve supply of insulin and the stocks in the UK are already low and it's proving nigh on impossible. Oil prices are dropping and I need to buy at some point in the next 3 months. I also want to stock up on powders bullets and cartridges as they never get cheaper. 

12 minutes ago, oowee said:

The UK will make a great hunting ground for company acquisitions post Brexit. 

It already is with all this talk of financial collapse, I bet soros is rubbing his hands with glee over how much hes going to make.

My daughter in law has been trying to get a reserve supply of insulin and the stocks in the UK are already low and it's proving nigh on impossible.

I suppose those 2 factors are in no way related ??
Project fear 2 is causing shortages with people prepping already..for doomsday 😂

Oil prices are dropping and I need to buy at some point in the next 3 months.

Which has what to do with Brexit ?
Oil prices are like the proverbial yoyo, and are largely manipulated by inside forces, amongst others.

I notice Hammond is saying no deal will cost us £150 bn whilst Mays deals costs  £40 bn, so its a no brainer.
Yes Phillip, we know its going to cost AT LEAST £40 bn , because were going to give that straight to them in cold blood ! 

Edited by Rewulf

2 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

It already is with all this talk of financial collapse, I bet soros is rubbing his hands with glee over how much hes going to make.

I suppose those 2 factors are in no way related ??
Project fear 2 is causing shortages with people prepping already..for doomsday 😂

Which has what to do with Brexit ?
Oil prices are like the proverbial yoyo, and are largely manipulated by inside forces, amongst others.

I notice Hammond is saying no deal will cost us £150 bn whilst Mays deals costs  £40 bn, so its a no brainer.
Yes Phillip, we know its going to cost AT LEAST £40 bn , because were going to give that straight to them in cold blood ! 

Insulin; I am sure the shortage is caused as people stock pile but it's still a shortage. Makes holidays abroad difficult. 

Brexit and oil price; Oils price is dropping so the longer I wait to buy the better up to point the £ drops (no deal is announced) and then I should have bought the day before.

1 hour ago, Newbie to this said:

It's all sobering stuff. No matter how strong the hallucogenic eventually the trip comes to an end and  nasty, cold hard reality can no longer be kept at bay. Unfortunately, that's just how it works.

1 hour ago, Retsdon said:

It's all sobering stuff. No matter how strong the hallucogenic eventually the trip comes to an end and  nasty, cold hard reality can no longer be kept at bay. Unfortunately, that's just how it works.

Sobering stuff but not that link :lol:.

Image may contain: text

Ben Judah knows whats going to happen in the event of no deal.
Ben is clever.
Ben reads the news.
Ben knows the BOE and treasury are NEVER wrong.
Bens calculations are based on solid empirical evidence.
Ben knows the whole referendum was swung by the Russians anyway, so we should just ignore it and remain.
Ben likes the EU, his favourite place is Amsterdam.
Ben knows leavers didnt know what they were voting for, and are all racists.
Ben says dont be racist, lets all be one big happy EU family, and go to Amsterdam and smoke some weed.
Ben talks to plants sometimes.
Be like Ben.

15 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Image may contain: text

Ben Judah knows whats going to happen in the event of no deal.
Ben is clever.
Ben reads the news.
Ben knows the BOE and treasury are NEVER wrong.
Bens calculations are based on solid empirical evidence.
Ben knows the whole referendum was swung by the Russians anyway, so we should just ignore it and remain.
Ben likes the EU, his favourite place is Amsterdam.
Ben knows leavers didnt know what they were voting for, and are all racists.
Ben says dont be racist, lets all be one big happy EU family, and go to Amsterdam and smoke some weed.
Ben talks to plants sometimes.
Be like Ben.

And at the end said ......" THIS MIGHT NOT HAPPEN ."... Will someone please tell him to shut his mouth. He was WRONG last time and will be proved  Wrong again.