scouser

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

Yes very true but the donkeys of this country fell for it 😂 what a bloody mess.

Fell for what? The SUGGESTION that we COULD fund the NHS INSTEAD of giving the money to the EU!....how does agreeing with that suggestion make anyone a "donkey"?

2 hours ago, blackbird said:

Only another 78 days & the NHS will have 350 million a week extra, remember that one 😂

Always makes me laugh when a remainer comes out with 'the bus argument.
Its the equivalent of losing a discussion and sticking your tongue out and going ner ner ner  😂

Does anyone seriously think the big red bus made us all vote to leave ?
Did all us donkeys think the whole crux of the matter was topping up the 2.4 billion weekly NHS budget, with even the net EU contribution of 190 million pw was going to make all the difference ?
The government has pledged an extra 76 million (thats after inflation)  a week toward the NHS anyway, BEFORE weve left.
And if we can get away without paying the ridiculous 'divorce' bill, there may be even more to spend, so whos laughing now ?

I think people, and particularly remainers need to forget about arguing about the whys and wherefores of why we left , and cast a beady eye on the politicians who are obstructing the process 'in the name of democracy' 
If you think this is a good example of democratic process, with fair representation of the peoples will, then you must have been bought up in a banana republic.

7 minutes ago, oowee said:

Some even fell for what Cameron told them :lol:

Your right you could not make it up. 

What's that then, that the government would hold a referendum with the largest numbers of voters this country has ever seen and expect the result to be respected? Imagine falling for that, they must have been stupid! (I'm being sarcastic by the way, incase you struggle to get it) 

12 minutes ago, oowee said:

Some even fell for what Cameron told them :lol:

Cameron is an irrelevance in Brexit, his gamble to promise a referendum, so by nicking UKIPs potential 4 million+ supporters paid off.

His next gamble was thinking most of the electorate would buy his patter on economic disaster if we left...
He was always out of touch with the commoners, 'Call me Dave' and 'Hug a hoody' demonstrated that the world he lived in, and many other politicians left and right, had no idea what the hopes and fears of the country were.
His legacy of playing down the courage and strength of the UK , and playing up the economic advantages of being EU members are still being implemented today, despite the fact that even the hardiest remainers have been faced with some very uncomfortable truths in the behaviour and integrity of the EU elite.

You can almost feel the palpable fear in the ranks of remainer MPs as March advances, desperate manoeuvres as they feel the prize slipping away 😂
Thinking that the people who vote for them arent watching, listening, and waiting....

Still cannot believe so many donkeys want to keep dumping so many millions of funds we need not borrow into a wasteful gravy train with no accounting to be shared out between unelected European despots and other minions just to be able to do business with their peoples, AND let them dominate us too. :no:

The bitterness and resentment of some of those who lost the vote is both very apparent and somewhat amusing. I’ve been called all manner of things for voting to leave, until I’ve explained why I voted to leave, and then they have realised I did so for none of the reasons they would expect. All of those I’ve spoken to whom voted to stay however, without exception,  did so for the very same reason, which was with their personal financial gain or loss uppermost in their minds. Pathetic. 

I doubt very much we are now going to leave the EU, or at least not in the true sense, but I won’t be bitter, as it won’t make the slightest bit of difference to me in any form as I have no vested interest in it financially. However, I genuinely believe the EU’s days are numbered; I just hope I’m still alive to see it crumble and break up. 

One thing I will never forgive however, is the cynical and insidious usurping of the democratic purpose by politicians. I won’t ever be voting again. 

36 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

Still cannot believe so many donkeys want to keep dumping so many millions of funds we need not borrow into a wasteful gravy train with no accounting to be shared out between unelected European despots and other minions just to be able to do business with their peoples, AND let them dominate us too. 

Need to change the M for a B.

Yes if we were not members and we were offered the same deal as we have now to become a new member nobody in their right mind would touch it with a bargepole.

Huge membership fee, check.

Huge rafts of legislation and red tape that costs even businesses that don't trade with the EU tens of Billions a year, check.

ECJ to rule over us, check. 

Huge Trade deficit in the EU's favour check.

No control over our Borders, check.

3.5 million EU citizens living here driving wages down and requiring benefits, housing, dental care, health care, education, Prison etc check.

Benefit to the average working man or woman zero check.

Big business loves it because the UK Taxpayer pays all their import duties through our membership fees (there is no free trade!!) and they get as much minimum wage or less Labour as they want.

Edited by JRDS

10 minutes ago, Scully said:

The bitterness and resentment of some of those who lost the vote is both very apparent and somewhat amusing.

I voted remain ....... but remain lost, and I am now supporting the winning side (leave) because that is what democracy is about.  No bitterness, though some delusion that after such as long period we don't even have an agreed transition - let alone a final deal, and yet we seem to have committed £40 billion already.  The EUs dictatorial attitude has convinced me that IF there is another referendum (I hope there isn't), I would now vote leave. They have shown themselves to be greedy bullies.

15 minutes ago, Scully said:

I doubt very much we are now going to leave the EU, or at least not in the true sense

On that I would tend to agree with you.

15 minutes ago, Scully said:

However, I genuinely believe the EU’s days are numbered; I just hope I’m still alive to see it crumble and break up.

On that I would also tend to agree with you.  Germany is now very probably entering recession ........ so that may be a trigger

16 minutes ago, Scully said:

I won’t ever be voting again.

Here I have to say that I think you are badly wrong (and therefore we may need to agree to disagree!)  The reason is that the more 'ordinary sound, sane' people who don't vote increases the influence of the radicals, extremists and frankly nutcases ........ and that is bad for all of us.  I would hope that all would vote, because if a large number of ordinary 'common sense talking' people ignore the votes, we will fall between the 'hard' left and right elements - both of whom are thoroughly undesirable.

14 minutes ago, Scully said:

I won’t ever be voting again.

Thats what they want you to do , youre one of the millions of wild card voters like myself they dont like.

Just remember these words and have faith.

"My name is Maximus Scullious Brexitus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Cumbrian Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Nigellus Faragius. . And I will have my Brexit, in this referendum or the next."

😂

12 minutes ago, JRDS said:

Need to change the M for a B.

Yes if we were not members and we were offered the same deal as we have now to become a new member nobody in their right mind would touch it with a bargepole.

Huge membership fee, check.

Huge rafts of legislation and red tape that costs even businesses that don't trade with the EU tens of Billions a year, check.

ECJ to rule over us, check. 

Huge Trade deficit in the EU's favour check.

No control over our Borders, check.

3.5 million EU citizens living here driving wages down and requiring benefits, housing, dental care, health care, education, Prison etc check.

Benefit to the average working man or woman zero check.

Big business loves it because the UK Taxpayer pays all their import duties through our membership fees (there is no free trade!!) and they get as much minimum wage or less Labour as they want.

You put that better than I did. 

My new passport arrived and it's a lovely European red colour. Whatever happens, for the next ten years, I can at least pretend on my travels I am still part of the civilized Union of states. 

👍

pas.jpg

Edited by oowee

9 hours ago, blackbird said:

Only another 78 days & the NHS will have 350 million a week extra, remember that one 😂

Do you remember " if the  Referendum goes to Leave, within weeks we will have half a million highly skilled workers leaving the UK, we will have the pound drop to parity with the euro, and the dollar, the NHS will collapse through lack of skilled eu medics,  etc etc etc....." REMEMBER THAT?

9 hours ago, panoma1 said:

As I remember it, it was a suggestion not a statement of intent!................ "Let's give it to the NHS instead"

CORRECT! Unlike the Project Fear that the Remoaners came out with,   lies, and more lies!

9 hours ago, blackbird said:

Yes very true but the donkeys of this country fell for it 😂 what a bloody mess.

It,s still better than the garbage that Remain came out with, lies formulated by morons!

8 hours ago, Yellow Bear said:

No  the donkeys fell for project fear

Correct!