Brexit - merged threads

scouser

Perhaps it,s time we started doing our own digging, and investigating the reasons, and backgrounds, of the main Remoaners, In Parliament, and the media.....holiday homes, connections to the EU via family and friends, etc etc ? There has to be a reason, and anyone who believes they are doing this to "save" us from ourselves, is clearly deluded! We can see from oowee,s travel plans why he wants to stay close to Brussels....or do we have to "follow the money" and see who George Soros is bribing?

So damaging for Osborne, Rudd and Blair to go around Davos telling EU leaders that a second referendum is on the cards. Could they be any more out of touch?

Change Britain have compiled a helpful rundown of the eternal wisdom our betters have been dispensing from the snowy slopes of Davos. No doubt this will trigger a mass change of heart among the British people. Are Blair, Osborne and Rudd secret agents of the Leave campaign?

The traitors  are being very busy!

remaining-unacceptable.jpg?resize=540%2C308&ssl=1nteresting polling by Number Cruncher Politics which asked voters to choose their least acceptable Brexit outcomes rather than just their favourites. The study revealsthat remaining in the EU is the least acceptable Brexit outcome to the British electorate, ahead of both No Deal (unacceptable to only 39%), and May’s Withdrawal Agreement (unacceptable to just 30%). Not surprising given the rabble that are running Remain…

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BREXIT-WHISTLEBLOWERS-LEGAL-CHALLENGE-copy.png?resize=540%2C306&ssl=1

The Remoaners at the ‘Fair Vote Project’ have suffered a humiliating legal defeat in the High Court in their attempts to force the Government to hold a “Mueller-style inquiry” into the EU referendum. The ‘Fair Vote Project’ was essentially set up as a front group for the so-called Brexit whistleblowers with the backing of the cranks at Byline and ultra-Remainers Best for Britain – the sole director, Kyle Taylor, was previously Field Campaigns Director for Best for Britain.

Before that, Taylor was Simon Hughes’ chief of staff and agent in Bermondsey, where he campaigned alongside local Lib Dem Councillor Mark Gettleson. Gettleson is the lesser known of the three Brexit whistleblowers, but he was also a co-director of Chris Wylie’s dubious Cambridge Analytica spin-off and was heavily involved in their failed voter-targeting pitches to Donald Trump and Vote Leave. You almost need a Carole-style organogram to make sense of it all…

The Administrative Court refused Fair Vote’s application for permission to bring in their loopy judicial review, instead ordering them to pay the Government’s legal costs of £19,214. Taylor and the ‘whistleblowers’ won’t be losing any sleep over the costs, they’ve already convinced naive members of the public to give them over £65,000 to blow on their spurious legal challenge. Incredibly, for once it wasn’t Jolyon throwing gullible Remainers’ cash away…

2 hours ago, pinfireman said:

Are Blair, Osborne and Rudd secret agents of the Leave campaign?

You have to realise that if they can pull a rabbit out of the hat and actually sabotage Brexit rewards beyond their wildest dreams await them in Brussels. Brexit is going to cost the EU Billions and probably bankrupt them over time. Any body who can turn that around will be a hero in their eyes and the appropriate gratitude will be shown.

Well worth the gamble

Edited by Vince Green

12 hours ago, Vince Green said:

You have to realise that if they can pull a rabbit out of the hat and actually sabotage Brexit rewards beyond their wildest dreams await them in Brussels. Brexit is going to cost the EU Billions and probably bankrupt them over time. Any body who can turn that around will be a hero in their eyes and the appropriate gratitude will be shown.

Well worth the gamble

Plus the financial gratitude of George Soros!

8 minutes ago, oowee said:

Airbus.

Project fear? We knew what we were voting for?

Shameful. 😭

Thats right, project fear.

CNN = Airbus says its UK factories MAY NOT survive a DISORDERLY  brexit !
RTE = Airbus CEO WARNS on UK jobs in no deal Brexit !
BBC = Airbus FEARS catastrophic no deal Brexit !

But hang on https://money.cnn.com/video/news/2018/07/18/airbus-ceo-brexit-trade.cnnmoney

Oh and ....

Chart
So yesterdays little dive , caused by the CEO s message of doom, obviously made some people rather a lot of money, before swiftly recovering to a month high, so yes , Airbus are really struggling :hmm:

28 minutes ago, oowee said:

Airbus.

Shameful. 😭

Perhaps. But multinational companies move production when the costs suit them. Boeing move facilities inside the us and there’re not even in the eu (unbelievably).

Who is to say that airbus will not move production as they once threatened to do before brexit was even a dream.

27 minutes ago, oowee said:

Utter disgrace.

What is ?

The Airbus CEO  threatening the UK with job losses and loss of company value, whilst the figures tell a completely different story ?
I have to agree 😋

3 year stock prices, note the devastating effect the Brexit vote had on Airbus shares 😂

Chart

Edited by Rewulf

1 hour ago, oowee said:

Airbus.

Shameful. 😭

54 minutes ago, oowee said:

Utter disgrace.

That we can have an administration running this critical project driven by a belief in unicorns. To enter into a 2 year arrangement with no clarity of purpose, no agreement on objectives driven by some ideology warped belief in some utopian land that they dreamt off as they sucked on their mothers teat. That is what is a disgrace, that is what is shameful.

As the UK hemorraghe's business, jobs, and tax and sets impossible hurdles for business to waste resource on prepping for some no deal that might not happen. Prepping for something that the country is ill prepared for. Prepping for something that if it happens will be reversed in a short order. Whilst all of this goes on our administration, the believers in Unicorns, strut their stuff. That is what is a disgrace, that is what is shameful. 

Project fear........................dont make me laugh. it's happening here now in our country and it's costing you and me an awful lot of money,. our country it's credibility, our children their future. We are a laughing stock in Europe. I have no problem with the decision, but given the scale and enormity of the project do it properly not like a bunch of chimps at a tea party. 

AIRBUS.....The Truth!

Airbus’s Senior UK Vice President Katherine Bennett let slip a key nugget of information live on Sky News this afternoon as part of their anti-No Deal media blitz. When challenged over whether “the government put you up to this,” after initially deflecting the question, Bennett confirmed that the Government had indeed asked them to up the ante on Project Fear:

“They did say could you make sure that you make clear the potential impact of a No Deal, and we are happy to do that because No Deal is potentially going to be catastrophic for us.”

Well, that settles that then…

And this is NOT the only major business that the Government and Project Fear Mark 2 have "encouraged"...............

It stinks!

3 hours ago, oowee said:

Airbus.

Shameful. 😭

Read below..........the TRUTH!

2 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Thats right, project fear.

CNN = Airbus says its UK factories MAY NOT survive a DISORDERLY  brexit !
RTE = Airbus CEO WARNS on UK jobs in no deal Brexit !
BBC = Airbus FEARS catastrophic no deal Brexit !

But hang on https://money.cnn.com/video/news/2018/07/18/airbus-ceo-brexit-trade.cnnmoney

Oh and ....

Chart
So yesterdays little dive , caused by the CEO s message of doom, obviously made some people rather a lot of money, before swiftly recovering to a month high, so yes , Airbus are really struggling :hmm:

It,s all part of the governments Project Fear campaign..............not a word of truth in it!"

1 hour ago, oowee said:

That we can have an administration running this critical project driven by a belief in unicorns. To enter into a 2 year arrangement with no clarity of purpose, no agreement on objectives driven by some ideology warped belief in some utopian land that they dreamt off as they sucked on their mothers teat. That is what is a disgrace, that is what is shameful.

As the UK hemorraghe's business, jobs, and tax and sets impossible hurdles for business to waste resource on prepping for some no deal that might not happen. Prepping for something that the country is ill prepared for. Prepping for something that if it happens will be reversed in a short order. Whilst all of this goes on our administration, the believers in Unicorns, strut their stuff. That is what is a disgrace, that is what is shameful. 

Project fear........................dont make me laugh. it's happening here now in our country and it's costing you and me an awful lot of money,. our country it's credibility, our children their future. We are a laughing stock in Europe. I have no problem with the decision, but given the scale and enormity of the project do it properly not like a bunch of chimps at a tea party. 

We are NOT bleeding businesses and jobs!  Employment is at an all time high...........DESPITE PROJECT FEAR!

The EU’s long-running duplicity over the Irish border has finally come to a head this week with the Commission wrapping itself up in knots trying to maintain its spurious position on the backstop after Commission Spokesman Margaritas Schinas caused a major fuss on Tuesday by saying that the EU would force Ireland to erect a hard border in the event of no deal. Not going to happen.

Michel Barnier then let the cat out of the bag yesterday while trying to reverse the diplomatic damage, admitting that in the event of no deal “we will have to find an operational way of carrying out checks and controls without putting back in place a border”, going on to say that “my team have worked hard to study how controls can be made paperless or decentralised, which will be useful in all circumstances.” Thus blowing apart the entire fiction that the backstop is necessary to avoid a hard border…

The Telegraph’s James Crisp grilled Schinas on this very point today, who ended up so flustered by the question that he eventually snapped back: “write what you like”. The sham of needing the backstop to avoid a hard border is finally starting to unravel in Brussels. Time the sycophantic British media and political establishment woke up too…

Education Secretary Damian Hinds and Labour MP Emma Reynolds and were skewered this afternoon on Politics Live by CityAM’s Christian May over their support (tacit or otherwise) for Yvette Cooper’s anti-no deal amendment. They admitted that they both stood on manifestos pledging to take the United Kingdom out of the EU’s Single Market and Customs Union, and both voted to trigger Article 50, thereby starting the clock and setting no deal as the legal default. It is logically impossible for MPs take no deal off the table now unless they are prepared to cancel Brexit altogether.

It’s not good enough for MPs who voted to hold the referendum, agreed to implement the result, voted for Article 50, and then stood on manifestos pledging again to implement the result in full, to now start engaging in Parliamentary shenanigans with the effect of blocking Brexit indefinitely because they haven’t thought through the consequences of their actions. It’s increasingly apparent as time goes on that it wasn’t Leave voters but in fact smug Remainer politicians who didn’t understand what they were voting for…

Edited by pinfireman
spelling

I can’t understand ( well I can actually ) why remainers persist in this never ending litany of scaremongering when all evidence points to the contrary of their negativity.  

Not one scaremongerer I have asked ‘ what is the worst that could happen if we leave with no deal?’ can give me an answer, not a single one. They harp on about being worried, but when I ask, they aren’t even sure what they’re worried about! Hilarious! 😃

A reminder once again for those that appear to have forgotten.

Democracy and sovereignty have precisely ZERO to do with business. Brexit was a democratic, not a business, decision and lobbying by business and subsequent EU pandering to its needs is entirely the reason most people voted to leave. So, if your business is going to be negatively affected, tough ****. The UK will survive the subsequent fallout, other businesses will enter the vacuum left, employment will fluctuate, some eggs will get broken, other omelettes will be made, but just like every other country on Earth that isn't in the gilded cage of the European Union, we'll be just fine.

Edited by mick miller

18 minutes ago, Scully said:

I can’t understand ( well I can actually ) why remainers persist in this never ending litany of scaremongering when all evidence points to the contrary of their negativity.  

Not one scaremongerer I have asked ‘ what is the worst that could happen if we leave with no deal?’ can give me an answer, not a single one. They harp on about being worried, but when I ask, they aren’t even sure what they’re worried about! Hilarious! 😃

As far as I can tell the most vociferous remoaners are only worried about one thing and that is their seat on the gravy train.