scouser

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Well it appears Parliament has just stuck another nail in the brexit coffin, they have voted to rule out no deal under any circumstances with a majority of 4 MPs. 

I think brexiteers should demand another vote! As we have all found out, a small majority doesn't count as a democratic win! With MP's!

Edited by panoma1

8 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

No deal is better than bad one just been repeated... So if on 29th march no extension etc, we are out out

Dream on! It’ll all be betrayed before then. 

Not a coincidence almost every single labour MP voted it down, they don’t want a deal they want a GE and to remain. 

its complicated:/

1 minute ago, 12gauge82 said:

Me to just remember it at the next general election! 

there is a group yet to be born just waiting in the wings...........and if sucessful will scare the pants off parliament

28 minutes ago, Muddy Funker said:

What a bunch of lizards we have in parliament, I've never hated a group of people with so much intensity.

Pure burning hatred.

Too bloody right! It's downright disgusting. If I was a tin foil hat wearing kinda guy I would say this was planned from the beginning so we stay.

if we end up staying in the EU would there really be any repercussions the pigs at the Westminster trough would be scared of? Whatever happens someone will get voted into each seat to fiddle their expenses and follow their own paths not the will of the people they represent.

So my explanation is we have just said we will sign a contract to buy a house,

Then we will start negotiations on a price.

THEY have just given all our bargaining power away Europe now has nothing to fear a football match that we cannot score in its a draw or we lose ……….

If we stop in a fund should be raised and take all those in government to the European court of appeal for not doing the countries bidding.... very corrupt

1 minute ago, 12gauge82 said:

how she can be allowed to vote after being jailed for perverting the course of justice is beyond me

It is probably a good qualification to be in Parliament at present:  If you can pervert justice, you can pervert a referendum decision just as easily.

1 minute ago, CZ550Kevlar said:

The worst thing is they must know the contempt and disgust that the British people have for them.... but they just carry on regardless in their own little world.

Politicians are deaf to any opinions other than their own, and have skins as thick as a rhinoceros.  They are far too important to bother with others opinions.  As long as they can continue to draw their £80 K a year plus at least that again in expenses, plus earn a gold plated pension - and enjoy about 22 weeks holiday a year - not to mention subsidised bars, restaurants, accommodation, travel etc.

12 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

It is probably a good qualification to be in Parliament at present:  If you can pervert justice, you can pervert a referendum decision just as easily.

Never a truer word spoken! 

5 minutes ago, Mice! said:

You spelt ruining wrong.

Very good 😂👍