Pure and simple banter.

2 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Terrible isnt it !

Highly offensive, I agree.

1 hour ago, Dave-G said:

👍

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

And there is a theme here!

Don't tell me, the theme is we haven't left yet, so don't count your chickens? 😛

30 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

Yes, I was commenting that the one containing the picture of the leader of the labour party was offensive, highly offensive, even.

No doubt one with a nice picture of Mr Farage grinning with a pint in his hand would be offensive to you ?

I dont like Corbyn, or Salmond, Sturgeon , but I dont see an image of them as being offensive, some of their policies yes, but not their  highly smackable faces 😂

1 hour ago, Raja Clavata said:

I have tried to explain but I can't force you to listen or understand, sorry.

No, but you could explain what is so offensive about a mug with Corbyn on it???.

All you have said is your implied statement about the Brexit party being mugs, was in jest. Not how Rewulf posting a picture of a mug with Corbyn on it was offensive.

I would really like to know what was offensive about it.

Seriously!? I have already explained that my inference of Brexit party being mugs AND that my comment on Rewulfs pic of a mug with Corbyn on it being offensive was also in jest. Frankly I'm flabberghasted to have to, pardon the pun, LABOUR this point 😛

18 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

Seriously!? I have already explained that my inference of Brexit party being mugs AND that my comment on Rewulfs pic of a mug with Corbyn on it being offensive was also in jest. Frankly I'm flabberghasted to have to, pardon the pun, LABOUR this point 😛

I see what you mean now, sorry, it didn't come across that way when I read it.

It really read like you took offence to it.

remain-show.gif?resize=540%2C304&ssl=1

Brexiteers can only laugh at the lack of representation on the BBC. On the last Sunday before the Euro vote on Thursday the flagship BBC politics show will host a Brexit blocking party leader, an anti-Brexit First Minister, an anti-Brexit Tory, a party leader campaigning with the slogan “******** to Brexit” and the founder of a party that has as it’s sole purpose opposition to Brexit. We’ll see if Andrew Marr tries to bring up gotcha quotes from a decade ago for the likes Jeremy Corbyn, Nicola Sturgeon, Rory Stewart, Vince Cable and Chuka Ummuna. The Remain Show…

SOURCE: GUIDO FAWKES

THE BBC.....NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE!  It should be privatised!

4 hours ago, Raja Clavata said:

TOTAL BOVINE SCAT! As usual............No mention of a Party Leader who has NEVER attended a memorial service for those murdered by the IRA (except when he HAD to attend Remembrance Day at the Cenotaph, in order to look as though he supports our veterans, which he does NOT!)

No mention of the worst Tory Prime Minister ever.........

No mention of the geriatric  leader of the Limp / Dumbs, who could not run the proverbial booze up in a brewery

No mention of the Leader of the Greens, who has 5 homes, and racks up the carbon footprint visiting them

No mention of the SNP leader, who wants to break up the Union 

But a snide comment that MEPs salary and expenses are lining  Nigel Farage,s pocket.................he WAS elected to the EU Parliament, as was other (at the time) UKIP  candidates, Conservative candidates, Limp/Dumb candidates.  etc etc....but never a mention about their incomes! 

Whilst there, he has done EXACTLY what he said he would do, and that is to get us out of there! He has openly said that if you  get Brexit, then you put him out of a job! Losing that salary and expenses.

As usual. all pro-Remain rubbish!

Edited by pinfireman
spelling