scouser

BREXIT - merged threads

4 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

https://www-express-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1002606/Brexit-news-UK-EU-no-deal-hit-Brussels-harder-latest-Theresa-May/amp?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.express.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuk%2F1002606%2FBrexit-news-UK-EU-no-deal-hit-Brussels-harder-latest-Theresa-May

Reality starting to kick in for the EU?

I just hope the EU continue to be so unreasonable it forces a no deal, it would be far better than any "deal" Theresa the appeaser and the rest of her remainiac friends will come up with.

+1 Our balance of trade with the EU is £70 billion adverse (some say £100 million adverse) no deal is not going to be our problem. 

Apparently we have been using our security services to 'bug' EU commission meetings, so we are in the know about EU strategy.
    Quite how this is supposed to have helped us in negotiations is a mystery, as we continue to flounder like a landed fish.
    The evidence ? None at all really , besides the fact that we seemed to know about EU press releases a few hours before they are officially announced.
    Its the stuff of James Bond I tell ya 😂

7 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Apparently we have been using our security services to 'bug' EU commission meetings, so we are in the know about EU strategy.
    Quite how this is supposed to have helped us in negotiations is a mystery, as we continue to flounder like a landed fish.
    The evidence ? None at all really , besides the fact that we seemed to know about EU press releases a few hours before they are officially announced.
    Its the stuff of James Bond I tell ya 😂

Is this a proper story or something from the daily sport?