East coast wildfowlers inter club team clay shoot

washwildfowler

Hi All , 

just a update on yesterday’s East Coast wildfowlers inter club team clay shoot .. 

Well first off I would like to thank everyone who turned out to support the shoot today ..

It was an absolute scorcher of a day  but we did it ..

I would like to thank everyone who donated a prize  & prizes for the raffle . There was a total of 103 prizes  and I think you all will agree there was some awesome prizes too.. 

thanks to everyones generosity in buying the raffle tickets we raised a massive £1210 for cancer research uk . 

So thank you it’s a Great achievement I think..

Just an apology from myself for the clay traps playing up and not behaving themselves..

I know one or two of you was a bit upset about the wait and I can understand in this weather but unfortunately it’s one of those things ..

Another thank you to my wife Alison & Daughter Dani for helping out  in the cabin ..

Thank you to Terry Stones and Martyn Taylor for running the raffle ..

Also to bill Buffam and good lady and daughter for baking the cakes and kindly donating all the money to charity ..

A big thankyou to Darren Williamson   For arranging  some sponsorship  from bakkavor 

Thankyou To kev’s kitchen for doing the refreshments today, and who kindly gave a great donation for the charity also ..

A big shout out to Shane Martin for the awesome trophy  he built . and staying on to present it to the winning team .

Another big shout out and thank you to Dale sharman of D signs for  sponsoring and making all the placing trophies..

Another thank you to Kevin Wilcox  for his £100 voucher to the High gun and coming over to support the Day .

Thanks to All the call makers who donated there calls there was some very Impressive calls that you all kindly donated ..

And a Great big shout out to the south lincs  wildfowlers committee for all your hard work today without your help it wouldn’t have been possible..

A Big shout out to Steve Cook  for helping me organise the Day ..

If I’ve missed anybody then I do apologise, I’m just so shattered and looking like a crispy bit of bacon or should that be pork scratching..

Right to business..

The winners of the 2018 East Coast wildfowlers inter club team shoot goes to ..

Fenland wildfowlers with a score of 160 

Bradley Davis
Robin Owen

Jack Schmollman 

Steve smith 
Wayne mott

2nd place was south Lincs’s wildfowlers 
With a score of 158 

John Loveday
Paul Wilkinson
Dewayne Cross
Sam Gibbons
Richard Pettitt

3rd place was Holbeach wildfowlers with a score of 148 

John concannon 
Quint McKellar
Nick Copland
Matthew Fewy Dean
Shane Martin 

The High gun of the day goes to Mr Bradley Davis with an impressive score of 39 ..

2nd place was paul Wilkinson score of 37

3rd place was robin Owen score of 34 

Once again if I’ve missed anyone my apologies..

I feel very proud to have been part of a Great day where so many Fowler’s Gathered together for a bit of fun ...but more importantly raising money for a well worthy charity.. cancer research uk ..

The total raised for the Day was £2100!with a bit more to come in yet ..

So thankyou each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart ..

Many thanks 

Dewayne..

Ps  there will be some photos of the day when I receive them ...

Edited by washwildfowler

It was a great day. I must admit to being frustrated by the breakdowns, but it was no-one's fault, just unfortunate. It's obviously a great cause and there was a lot of work put in by South lincs fowlers to put on the event. It must become an annual event.

Thanks also to Brad, for showing me how to shoot properly!