boris has left the building

nobbyathome

A rat off a sinking ship. Couldn't care less about Theresa May but Boris Johnson has always  been, and will always be, a self-serving, self-publicizing, poisonous opportunist with no redeeming features whatsoever. An old-fashioned **** of the first water.

2 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I wonder whether this is part of his plan to take her job?

I think that's an affirmative.

30 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

A rat off a sinking ship. Couldn't care less about Theresa May but Boris Johnson has always  been, and will always be, a self-serving, self-publicizing, poisonous opportunist with no redeeming features whatsoever. An old-fashioned **** of the first water.

I think that's an affirmative.

At least he has been upfront about it. Unlike many of the other creeps who are busy checking their CVs.

11 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

Gove for me Borris is a clown

If Boris is an 'old fashioned bounder without any kind of moral compass whatsover', then Gove is a 'new style insidious snake also without any kind of moral compass whatsover'

Edited by JohnfromUK

i say boris is a bafoon simply because of what he says anything is fair game for a good old fashioned duke of edinburgh type  cuss he cracks me up   i agree he is a highly intelligent man   but should he be in the job he is or was in   my answer is   no  he was one of the first to give everyone false information on what we could achieve on brexit in reality like all of us  he has not  got a clue

3 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

If Boris is an 'old fashioned bounder without any kind of moral compass whatsover', then Gove is a 'new style insidious snake also without any kind of moral compass whatsover'

:lol::lol:....love it

quite honestly they are all a bunch of self serving cretnious scumbags....do you really think that they are there to carry out the will of the people.....out there for themselves.......the only lot that are worse are the EU gang...........and really i think they have caused this ...by their shear arrogance and greed.........and now i think they realise that they are going to get a BREXIT that is going to stuff em good and proper........instead of something that would have worked for everyone............

1 hour ago, nobbyathome said:

boris has had enough and off to pastures new

he is a bafoon but i  like boris because he says everything that comes into his head  and now he has walked 

will he be missed ?what are your thoughts

Boris may come across as a fool. But i don't think he is. Yes he's a straight talker. But is that a bad thing? (Granted it may well be in his position) But May knows exactly what the Euro-***** have wanted for a long time. She's just had to battle her way through to get her Cabinet and back bench mongo's to agree it. Hence her speech about her cabinet ministers keeping their gob shut after the Chequers meeting. May doesn't give a monkey's **** about what is or isn't agreed. She just doesn't want to be remembered as being the person who ****ed up the Brexit deal. Which she already has.... She will give the EU exactly what they want, and knows half the country will support her. As has been said. Brexit, but only in name.....

31 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Agree,how would anyone be able to trust Gove ,given his past treachery....

3 minutes ago, jam1e said:

She will give the EU exactly what they want, and knows half the country will support her.

And there - in a nutshell - lies the problem:  Half the country wants 'in', and half the country wants 'out' ......... and its like that in both political parties (we only have two who have any chance of an actual workable majority).

you see that is the trouble with politics the tories  wanted to stay in and labour wanted out what david cameron should have had the nuts to say is either back the conservatives angd stay in or back labour   and get out no matter what mp gets  the prime ministers job they are shafted at least with boris gone she can  try do it her way  i am no teresa may fan but as pm we gotta let her get on with this mess

1 minute ago, nobbyathome said:

or back labour

I for one could NEVER back anything that risked Corbyn/MacDonald/Abbott/Thornberry having power.  They would bankrupt the country and it would take a generation to recover and a century to pay back our debts.

The present ham fisted mob are shambolic and incompetent; the Labour alternative is wantonly (and enthusiastically) destructive. 

2 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

I for one could NEVER back anything that risked Corbyn/MacDonald/Abbott/Thornberry having power.  They would bankrupt the country and it would take a generation to recover and a century to pay back our debts.

The present ham fisted mob are shambolic and incompetent; the Labour alternative is wantonly (and enthusiastically) destructive. 

well exactly we are in this mess because david cameron left it up to the public to vote on a referendam the public voted him in power  and he should have made the desision  the general public are stupid 

6 minutes ago, nobbyathome said:

well exactly we are in this mess because david cameron left it up to the public to vote on a referendam the public voted him in power  and he should have made the desision  the general public are stupid 

Speak for yourself fella.

I don't think the general public are half as daft as our politicians think they are. It's that realisation that scares the living bejesus out of them. 

4 minutes ago, nobbyathome said:

i am speaking for myself  i think the general public all think like taxi drivers they all know what to do and are all to sure to tell everyone there way of sorting it out 

until they have to then they have not  got any idea

+1 

But that's democracy. 

12 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

And there - in a nutshell - lies the problem:  Half the country wants 'in', and half the country wants 'out' ......... and its like that in both political parties (we only have two who have any chance of an actual workable majority).

That's not true more than half wanted to leave, hence the result. Albeit, that may not be the case in Government. So not in a 'nutshell' at all, (That stands for either side really).  But the Government are supposed to do what 'we' want aren't they, (generally speaking...)

The out's won the vote. That's it. Done and dusted. The remains have been bleating ever since. What do they want 2 out of 3? The vote was leave. End of.... They would still bleat if the leaves were in favor at 60% to 40%. I've never been a particular fan of Conservatives, but at least May is stating 'out means out'. Albeit, only in name, by the look of it now, the spineless trout!?

You can't possibly think the other party could be led by that wet fish Corbyn. ? If he went fishing and caught a fish, he'd spend 3 hours apologizing to the fish! To be fair I quite like Vince Cable. Corbyn's a pathetic excuse for a man.....

But that's just my opinion.......☺️

6 minutes ago, jam1e said:

That's not true more than half wanted to leave, hence the result.

OK it was 52%/48% - but that is close to 50/50.  In reality, the country and both parties are near enough equally split.

I have made my position very clear previously on this forum.  I did vote remain, but without particularly strong feelings - and I will now support leave - because I acknowledge that they won.  IF there was another vote (and I sincerely hope there won't be), I would now vote leave because I believe the original democratic outcome should stand.  But I still maintain the country is near 50/50 split - and that is a BIG problem.

I have made my views on Corbyn clear about 5 posts previous to this one.

Edited by JohnfromUK