Hissy Fit

I'd like to pull the net in following my faux pas regarding steel shot.

At the time there was a lot to do. Not least winding down my business and retiring.

These days i feel in good form and will be able to make a more positive contribution to the forum. 

I'll post a bit more on the Norfolk stubbles as i'll be in the hedgerows at least three days a week over the coming months!

Edited by Whitebridges

19 hours ago, Whitebridges said:

I'd like to pull the net in following my faux pas regarding steel shot.

At the time there was a lot to do. Not least winding down my business and retiring.

These days i feel in good form and will be able to make a more positive contribution to the forum. 

I'll post a bit more on the Norfolk stubbles as i'll be in the hedgerows at least three days a week over the coming months!

Enjoy your retirement and good luck on the stubbles , hopefully there will be a nice lot about. 

3 hours ago, marsh man said:

Enjoy your retirement and good luck on the stubbles , hopefully there will be a nice lot about. 

Many thanks, MM. 

Now two weeks in to retirement. Week one was fishing on the broads. We take a chalet at Brundall and it was really good. Loads of bream after dark to 6lb and plenty of rudd, roach and perch during the day.

Today my office was a hedge next to a pea field just harvested and i managed 41. Lovely cloudy sky with a good wind for the north kept thing nice and cool. Hope to get out later in the week as the harvest is full steam ahead for OSR and barley.

Edited by Whitebridges

21 hours ago, JDog said:

I have been wondering where you had got to.

That's nice. I read your lovely exploits and i'd like to put something back but i don't write very well.    

5 hours ago, yod dropper said:

You had a fine day for it.  I looked over most of the other fields Tuesday but the rape hadn't been cut.

Perfect, cloudy and windy. Shot a few screamers but had trouble pulling then in. It'll happen best guess Friday. 

1 hour ago, pigeon controller said:

Enjoy your retirement I await your results.

Thanks PC. I love my shooting so here goes!

Edited by Whitebridges