Remington Model 700 PCR

BritishShooting

23 hours ago, fister said:

I’m sure it will come here to compete against similar competitors. Although I own and like Rem700’s, they need to do something about hopeless heavy triggers on the factory rifles that are completely outclassed from nearly every direction.

Definitely seems a flaw but likely not fixed. I'm sure I saw a video of this pulling 4.8lb then 5.2 and then 5.3lb however I've watched so many videos I may have mistaken that for the Magpul variant.

Do you use your Rem 700'S for any target shooting at all?

Edited by BritishShooting

On 12/07/2018 at 12:43, fister said:

3 of my 4 are re-barrelled and re-stocked customs but all four have Jewell triggers fitted and the ‘standard’ one has been bedded as well anyway. I can't really think of a good readon to buy a Remington these days and if you want a cheap clone, the Bergara is a better bet regardless 

As regards to the bergara, I wouldn’t call it a cheap clone, it’s a far better rifle in all area, smoother action, great trigger and match quality barely all as standard and for about £700, mine in .243 absolutely outclasses anything my mates have and at the range will outshoot pretty much everything bar full blown f class rifles