World Cup Song

billytheghillie

Scotland already are home. Didn't bother going to Russia because they weren't invited.

It must be awful to always cheer on any team that plays England because your own team is useless.. It's not like those teams are ever going to cheer Scotland on. :lol:

I find it funny how some people are so bitter when it comes to the home nations, i will always back a home nation no matter who it is. But it seems the northern lot and the welsh always seem be bitter and not back england. Yet this tournament they have played good football. 

3 minutes ago, billytheghillie said:

We beat yo yobs this year in both sports, ya fud.

Well done Croatia.

Just watch, some poor beggar will get stabbed or beaten up as a result of sore losers.

Well done Croatia.

One day you cocks might make a big torment till then Scotland are no body’s 

31 minutes ago, billytheghillie said:

Just heard the new world cup song, 

There coming home,

There coming home,

England,s coming home.

Well done Croatia.

Typically spiteful Jacobite bile!.........How surprising!............remember Culloden? You didn't win that one either! Lol!

12 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

I find it funny how some people are so bitter when it comes to the home nations, i will always back a home nation no matter who it is. But it seems the northern lot and the welsh always seem be bitter and not back england. Yet this tournament they have played good football. 

Me too.