NEW: MTC Ballistic Rangefinder - App + Earpiece Inc

jam1e

Anybody out there using one of these Range finders, including the Ballistic blue tooth app which gives the distance and the adjustments needed to your scope in order to hit the target. Either verbally or on the screen of your device. I presume it's like an incorporated Strelok type App. Looks great on the face of it. I'm just wondering if it actually works accurately enough. With the obvious old adage that comes with all computer type devices, as in "**** in **** out.....

Some constructive opinions or observations by experience of using the device would be greatly appreciated. As will any observations, with the attached You Tube Link.

4 hours ago, DC177 said:

Is there a robotic arm option to take the shot for you?

I asked for "constructive" replies....... Look it up.....

4 hours ago, moor man said:

Crikey! soon you won't even have to leave the house?

I asked for "constructive" replies....... Look it up.....

Apologies Jam1e.

On a serious note though, it would take a lot of guesswork out of air rifle shooting at elevated targets ie wood pigeons at roost, grey squirrel etc.

Not sure how practical it would be as it involves more movement and time to take the shot.

No worries folks. Nowt wrong with having a laugh at yourself, or being the butt of others peoples jokes when it's harmless fun! :yes:

I need a longer range LRF, (1000 yards) and saw the one with the Ballistic calculator, and thought it could be good for the quick opportunity shots, if the ballistic program is any good that is .....

Edited by jam1e