Can I get a company to increase an air rifle's power to more than 12ft/lbs?

yeet

16 hours ago, Bluebarrels said:

Why?

Surely a forum is there to provide answers to any questions,and for people to pull on experience of others.

Or am I missing something?

Possibly not an odd question. I can see the logic in it, as you say.

What is odd is to have 25 responses to his question - but he's not been back once since the day he joined and posted to see what they actually say!

11 hours ago, chrisjpainter said:

Possibly not an odd question. I can see the logic in it, as you say.

What is odd is to have 25 responses to his question - but he's not been back once since the day he joined and posted to see what they actually say!

I'm not the least bit surprised he's not been back, look what happened to a reasonable question.

1 hour ago, Bluebarrels said:

I understand people's concerns,but this forum is becoming pretty hostile!

Totally agree BB. There's an un healthy group who treat this forum like a personal possession, and new members in particular are a target for abuse, we know who they are. Sadly, they attract others like them. We have lost so many great contributors, taking with them,  their humour, skills, accounts and photo's of their days out.  I'm not the least bit surprised at that either. 

I have to say, when flicking through other forums, using your words BB, PW seems to be unique in its "Hostile" environment.

2 hours ago, turbo33 said:

I'm not the least bit surprised he's not been back, look what happened to a reasonable question.

Totally agree BB. There's an un healthy group who treat this forum like a personal possession, and new members in particular are a target for abuse, we know who they are. Sadly, they attract others like them. We have lost so many great contributors, taking with them,  their humour, skills, accounts and photo's of their days out.  I'm not the least bit surprised at that either. 

I have to say, when flicking through other forums, using your words BB, PW seems to be unique in its "Hostile" environment.

I totally agree mate ?seems many of the serious shooters have gone elsewhere,and the response given to new members posting a question they want answering is staggering!and if you give an opinion/answer that differs from there's well then your classed as the hostile one!!

******* laughable really,but hey Ho life goes on ?