Could this really be sciatica? (Juncker)

JohnfromUK

I have had sciatica; when I had it you had to move so very carefully to avoid pain.  This looks to me like just plain old DRUNK.  Watch the video in the article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5946491/Juncker-struggles-gala-leaders-step-help.html

Edited by JohnfromUK

9 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

I have had sciatica; when I had it you had to move so very carefully to avoid pain.  This looks to me like just plain old DRUNK.  Watch the video in the article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5946491/Juncker-struggles-gala-leaders-step-help.html

Shame on you. This is the man our Remainers demand we support and finance ( support being the operative word ).

Sciatica my ****. 

I've had a trapped sciatic nerve in the past and could hardly walk, let alone stagger back and forth and certainly didn't smile.

I've also had too much whisky in the past and staggered exactly like Juncker complete with silly grin !!

OB

It appears that our esteemed President of the European Commission may have had a few....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nP7jA8w-6cc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by TriBsa

i was told he drinks whiskey @ £178/bottle and Brandy @£300/bottle.all on expenses.....there is a restaraunt they use near the EU office and 12 of them went out ...i forget what the bill was but i do remember standing with my mouth wide open as to the cost................

Absolutely hammered!! Marvelous.

21 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i was told he drinks whiskey @ £178/bottle and Brandy @£300/bottle.all on expenses.....there is a restaraunt they use near the EU office and 12 of them went out ...i forget what the bill was but i do remember standing with my mouth wide open as to the cost................

Quite. I don't suppose he's getting in that state on Buckfast or whatever. The man's a charlatan and a sh+t and one of the reasons that, had I had a vote, it would have been to cut the knot.

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

Ouch. I know people that work at the Food and Agricultural Unit in Rome part of the UN. The building is classed as an embassy where people are paid in US dollars without tax. All the goods in the shops there are tax free and you could imagine the trade that goes on with workers milking the system. Another example of excess.

10 minutes ago, Westward said:

Could someone, anyone, please explain exactly what he's doing at the NATO summit in the first place - drunk or not.

NATO is entirely separate from the EU. (Thankfully)

its good for a larf anyway...................he was happy and bloody mutherless  even T.May couldnt resist a smile:lol:

38 minutes ago, Westward said:

Could someone, anyone, please explain exactly what he's doing at the NATO summit in the first place - drunk or not.

NATO is entirely separate from the EU. (Thankfully)

As I said, probably on a jolly with freeby booze and grub? All of em (politicians) do it (freeload) to a lesser or greater extent!